Mental Health Forums

My Junior

marc-74

Oh Marc so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee. Congrats you both xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks sassy, and mummy looks sooooooooooooooooooo cute with her big belly, you can almost see her getting bigger if you look long enough.  

We walked passed a fruit and veg stall , and the apples started orbiting her :D

marc x

oooooooo science lesson before the babies born . WTG :)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to let you know that i have stayed alive through crippling depresssion because those scan pictures developed into my three lovely, beautiful, funny daughters. No matter how low, anxious crazy I feel, I could never put them through the pain of not having a mum to support them and I am so glad that you will have this too.

:D congrats to you both...theres no better feeling in the world than holding your baby in your arms for the first time...its truly amazing xxxx

Just to let you know that i have stayed alive through crippling depresssion because those scan pictures developed into my three lovely, beautiful, funny daughters. No matter how low, anxious crazy I feel, I could never put them through the pain of not having a mum to support them and I am so glad that you will have this too.

Hello and welcome to the site Katycooke, Thanks for your lovely reply, your words are a true inspiration to me. Hopefully we will get to know each-other here, and you to can draw some more inspiration and support from the good people here.

Just gotta say it again, all you mummy's out there proper fucking rule in my book, no matter how much you all put yourselves down, You ladies deserve all the love and respect thats due to you. I may go on a bit about how hard things are for me, trying to make everything right for my beautiful  lady and our baby, But it's you wonderful women that are the real stars.

much love and respect to all you mums xxx

marc x 

:D congrats to you both...theres no better feeling in the world than holding your baby in your arms for the first time...its truly amazing xxxx

Thanks "troubled soul", everyday when things are feeling a little shitty, I imagine the day thats coming soon, that my child will enter this world, and when I close my eyes and pretend i'm holding my baby for the first time, it make everything OK.

marc x

Archived