Mental Health Forums

<Sophie>

Ambrosia

I was in to minds to do this post but what the hell i will give it go :)

I do feel like i am a mother to <sophie>,she does have some major issues in life and is so young to be going through so much trauma at a young age,also she is the same age as one of my kids so i kind of feel responsible for her.

She does come across on here as agressive but she really does need some time to settle in and for people to understand her,I am in no way saying that u guys are not supporting her,i am just saying please just know that she has had so much trauma in her life.

Lavender XxX

Your support for Sophie is touching :).

Just out of curiosity, have you ever met or spoken to Sophie in real life? You seem to be friends, so I thought I'd ask.

Just out of curiosity, have you ever met or spoken to Sophie in real life? You seem to be friends, so I thought I'd ask.

I know her through a good friend :)

I was in to minds to do this post but what the hell i will give it go :)

I do feel like i am a mother to <sophie>,she does have some major issues in life and is so young to be going through so much trauma at a young age,also she is the same age as one of my kids so i kind of feel responsible for her.

She does come across on here as agressive but she really does need some time to settle in and for people to understand her,I am in no way saying that u guys are not supporting her,i am just saying please just know that she has had so much trauma in her life.

Lavender XxX

I am not arguing with you but Lavender this is what annoys me you are NOT my mum. thanx for caring though.

Soph

Sorry Lavendar but to keep taking abuse of one you do not know in rl is a misguided friendship and support. You have come on here to look for answers. There are many that come on here to find answers to their horrific upbringings and the suffering they endured while growing up. If we get a nasty person attacking us then we do feel aggrieved and it is not a personal insult on you .

I stuck up for the insult you were given and i was told to piss off please. So I replied pmsl is that enough sweetie?

I do not want to argue with peoeple as we all suffer but dont expect me to welcome an individual who thinks by attacking people and being nasty is alright to do cos it aint

hi sophie,

i think you ae going thru really bad patch right now. u remind me so much of teenage me- full of hatred for authority, not really understanding wtf was going on in my own head, and lashing out at ppl- like my cousin, who was trying to help me but i was convinced she had hidden agendas. i identified mostly with underground culture- punk n goth. I felt as if was 'different'- in a bad way.

so i got pregnant and got thrown out of home- the middle class way, my mam got me a bedsit in the city, and filled the car w all my stuff and dropped me off. my college was a crazy catholic cult ran one (opus dei)so left it.

I think it would be cool if you started to make a small goal for yourself each day- or a big one, like today i will attend T without getting chemically altered. Do you like/ trust your T?

How is the athmosphere at home today? any better? have u spoke to your dad since the row?

wishing you the best, ad i think lavander only wants the best for you too.

take care, sophie n lavander

anne marie xxx

Today is ok dad is at work and first thing today he was ok he looks sad when he looks at me. :( I left therapy and would need to find someone else and I can't be bothered you know? I feel like it is all over I am fucked no matter what.

Soph

Archived