Mental Health Forums

My Painting In Progress

marc-74

This is the painting of Lance Armstrong so far, gonna finish it in the next couple of weeks to raise cash for Jades flight back to London

That looks great Marc,i hope u and Jades are back together very soon.

Lavender XxX

Thanks Lavender,  Its got a log way to go, but it's taking shape.

marc x

I love my art too and it is one major good cause so good luck marc and the painting is fantastic x

I'd love to see some of your work some time.  you'll have to check out some of my other paintings here on the forum.

thank you, 

marc x

Wow

Awesome :) I especially like the shoulder muscle, it has so much depth and texture to it

Ross

Cheers mate, the rest of its just the base paint, gonna start building it up today.

(hope you gonna pig out on birthday cake today)

marc x

Hi marc

Yus I wondered if it might be, all I can say is if the rest of the painting comes out like the shoulder is looking, it will fetch enough to send Jades round the world twice lol and buy lots of bottles of baileys for meeeeeee in duty free :lol:

Makes me wish id kept up with my painting, too lazy to start again and got no money :(

Ross

hunny, i love that painting and i miss it as i do you. i cant wait to see what youve done with it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlove you foreverxxxxxxxxxx

its looking great :)

Thanks Dani, gonna try do a bit more tonight.

Without giving Jades the wrong idea.....I'm gonna work on his ass next. lol

marc x

Archived