Mental Health Forums

*cry*

jades

i havent been on here in awhile. ive been isolating since before christmas and i have neglected my friendships on here. i have found it incredibly difficult to speak to anyone and now that im back in the states i feel very alone. i cant talk to my family about things and im missing marc terribly. im trying to stay strong for marc and i but i am finding it incredibly dfficult. i know i will be home with marc in a couple months but the day to day getting thru is very painful. im finding it incredibly difficult to reach out . i have deleted this so many times cause i dont feel worthwhile . i dont know how else to explain it. i have so much on my mind but nothing is coming out. all i can do is cry.

((((((((((((((((jades))))))))))))))))

sorry u and marc are suffering this shit... but ima still here for u hunni... when u ready to talk

i kno that u must be all over the place what with this and the baby and all... no wonder u are down - anyone would be so no shame there at all...

if u feel u cant talk here, u can pm me any time hun...

love you hun...

Kath xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jades,

honey you are SO worthwhile.

was worried about you. im so glad you posted;

sorry you are havin a rotten time over there. rem u got friends here- and the good thing is we understand isolation, i just glad to see you posting again.

(((((jades))))

love and light

anne marie xxxx

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Jades)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I know it's so hard for you right now darling, and how i wish i could snap my fingers and make it go away, bring you back over here. But you're made of strong stuff - you've dealt with and pulled through so much hunni, and you're gunna get through this just fine. You just gotta hold on, sweetheart. I know it's hard, i know it's draining, but you're gunna be okay sweetie. This isn't forever.

I completely and utterly have faith in you. I know you can do this, and WILL do this.

Take gentle care of yourself babe, and don't stop reaching out, even if it is tricky. You ARE worth help and support, a shoulder to cry on, you're worthy of being heard, and of millions of hugs. Sending lots and lots of love your way sweetie.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi jadey poople

Dunno whats happenin at the mo and stuff, hope it is over quickly and u can get back to big daddy-o, cuz hot mama needs her big daddy-o and stuff :hug2:

Sry to hear ur feeling so overwhelmed, I think I would be too with all that stuff, so dont feel bad for saying it, you are always welcome to say whatever you need to say.

Ross

(((((jades)))))

I am sorry that all this shit is happening to you and marc,I am not surprised you are upset,I hope this passes soon and you and Marc be together soon.

Lavender XxX

Hey Jades -

Sorry to hear about the troubles you and marc are going through. Hopefully

things will get sorted soon. Keep talking here, you need support through

all of this.

March

my parents have always been the root of my eating disorder issues and they are making me feel bad for eating. they are far from normal eaters and they only eat vegatables and protein. well they are giving me looks everytime i need to eat , they comment how i eat and now they are insisting i go on a diet. ffs, im pregnant and i have to eat! its not like i go overboard , i have a small healthy snack every 2-3 hours they are making me feel terrible. i hate it here! i just want to go home! i miss marc sooooo much!

thanks dani , ill try. the whole thing has triggered me terribly and i see why now i was anorexic and bulimic. while i dont plan on going there again it has made me feel horrible about myself and i feel humiliated.

you are the love i've found and WILL NEVER let you go through any of that crap from your past again,  I love you , no matter what you look like......man you're so fucking beautiful it hurts my eyes.

you'll be back here soon again by my side, and i'll never be letting you go again.

keep the faith babe, you'll be in my arms soon.

your marc x

Archived