• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ambrosia

• sarabpd

• Dice

• <Sophie>

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't. I find you rude and bitchy if you want to be my friend then you will have to stop acting like this towards me.

Soph

You talking about yourself there Sophie, Jokes over now stop fucking messing around on here, Do you want support or just want to fuck people off...

Dice has got a point and you are like a hornet . I guess its the ignore button for you from now on . Most people have ignored you and cannot see your posts. I thank you for the laugh but the final curtain has been pulled adieu my little friend pmsl adie

Well Sophie, You say you want to have friends here right???... Well you're friends with Lavender but all you seem to do is attack her... And when people are nice and trying to support you, You go at them too...

So what the hell???, Its like nothing we say or do, Well ever make you chill the fuck out...

You're being disrespectful & rude to people on here, they are not going to treat you with respect & be all cuddly & friendly with you if you say such nasty things...

"Treat others how you wish to be treated."

Perhaps it's time to accept you've done things wrong here, others have too, we all make mistakes, the point is to learn from them, accept they happened, apologize for any hurt/upset/distress caused(&mean it.) & move on.

Start a fresh clean slate.

Some people here truly are genuine & just want to help/support you, but it's hard to do that when you're acting quite hostile...

Just my two cents, Take it or leave it, either way.

Have a nice morning.

worried now that is your guilt. Actions will be taken against you all. I have tried to be friends but they just laugh at me coz I shit when I am upset.

you have all been reported and shall be contacted in due course.

Reported for what???... What have we done wrong???...

For eating popcorn?

Or maybe because we don't shit in boots <_< ...

For eating popcorn?

thought you was ignoring me? no no you still laughing at me. by the way to you like my picture and think I am pretty?

We all do things we don't mean when we are upset & act in different ways when we are upset, some are hostile, some aggressive, some volatile, some blow it off & try to ignore it, some bottle it up & end up exploding, some cannot control themselves & anger comes off of the person like waves....

Have you tried to change this about you & apologize for any upset/hurt/distress you may have caused when you are struggling like that & could take it out on others?

Perhaps if you try & work on this issue, it'll make things easier for you.

For eating popcorn?

you are mocking me coz of my distress before you are sick.

Hey all -

Put each other on ignore, this way you dont deal with each other, maybe

if we all had kinder words then none of this crap would get to this point!

Yeah I know not very super like, but in all honesty I am getting tired of

all the fighting, and over what? If you all dont respond back to each

other then chances are the fighting would stop, cause how can you fight

with someone when they are not responding?

March

For eating popcorn?

you are mocking me coz of my distress before you are sick.

Yeah I am so mocking you... NOT... I have been nice to you... How am I sick???...

I am not the one writing on walls with shit or shitting in boots or wiping my arse on peoples coats???...

i think she knows exactly wats shes doing, everythin wreaks of fakeness, y dont u just b u, stop messin round nd causing havoc, if u want help ask for it, if u wanna have a laugh do so, but not at the expense of others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MytjEHO1BQo

Enjoy :rolleyes:

Sophie I reported this because i gave you nice vids and you gave me revolting ones like this. How gross is this? Do you think we all like to see gross things? I am upset that you make fun of me and bring me down. I am deeply hurt

Archived