Mental Health Forums

I Don't Like Most Of You

<Sophie>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MytjEHO1BQo

Enjoy :rolleyes:

Sophie I reported this because i gave you nice vids and you gave me revolting ones like this. How gross is this? Do you think we all like to see gross things? I am upset that you make fun of me and bring me down. I am deeply hurt

you said you ignored me and that hurt me I like you and want to be your friend I don't even mind that you are old.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ambrosia

• sarabpd

• Dice

• <Sophie>

Top Posters In This Topic

ok dice add me as your friend then and I will forgive you.

What is your game on here dude???... Cut with all the bullshit and the making all the posts with the stupid pics on and posting vids all the time... Why are you???... Do you really want support???... Or you just here to piss people off???...

I want to make friends I have no life and no friends OKAY

Okay, So why do you feel the need to make a post calling it "I don't like most of you"???... And attack people when they're only trying to support and help you out???...

ok I think you are very well educated as your spelling is impeccable and your humour is very male in its projection. So why do you come to troll on forums when people are fighting their own battles?

what question? and I don't just upset people I wanted to say that I feel like you all don't like me.

Well people have tried to support you when you made the post about writing on your dads wall in shit... And thn you turn around and gone at them... If people have gone at you, Its only because you're coming across as a troll and want to make trouble for everyone...

Now if you really need support, I am happy to try and support you the best I can... But you do need to understand its a two way thing and you can't just attack people on here because you're angry about some thing...

Vent it out, It may not help much but at least you have got some of it out...

Now up to you, What you do... But you have my support if you need it and not lyin or messing around and attacking people...

what do you meanthen? why play games with my fragile mind?

haha your full oh shit mate if there was anything wrong with you, you wld have more respect for this forum and the members................."ignore":)

ok I think you are very well educated as your spelling is impeccable and your humour is very male in its projection. So why do you come to troll on forums when people are fighting their own battles?

I went to a shit comprehensive skool and I have a vagina. I am not here to troll and I am fighting my own battle.

I dont like you, i cant stand you, there you go, being open and honest, instead of a liar like you requested earlier.

Dude if you don't like her, Please just don't reply... We all have had anuff of the war on here with everyone :)...

I dont like you, i cant stand you, there you go, being open and honest, instead of a liar like you requested earlier.

Dude if you don't like her, Please just don't reply... We all have had anuff of the war on here with everyone smile.gif...

Dicey - your wish is my command dude :)

Dude if you don't like her, Please just don't reply... We all have had anuff of the war on here with everyone smile.gif...

Dicey - your wish is my command dude :)

Thank you dude :)...

soooppphhheeeee you are horrible. I am glad you are leaving me alone

Right you stop it... And answer what I asked you please... As I have asked people to stop making replys back on here okay, So please...

what is the question? why am I crap with people, I don't fucking know the same reason why I have no life and no friends I think don't you? Soooopppphhheeeee 23stone has really pisssed me off.

I said this -

Well people have tried to support you when you made the post about writing on your dads wall in shit... And thn you turn around and gone at them... If people have gone at you, Its only because you're coming across as a troll and want to make trouble for everyone...

Now if you really need support, I am happy to try and support you the best I can... But you do need to understand its a two way thing and you can't just attack people on here because you're angry about some thing...

Vent it out, It may not help much but at least you have got some of it out...

Now up to you, What you do... But you have my support if you need it and not lyin or messing around and attacking people...

And please I have asked sophhee and sassy to stop making relpys back and they've stoped so please no more going on about them...

thanks dice I will try and stop being a cunt :rolleyes:

Well if you're going to try, Please just leave this post alone now and the same with the other ones, You've made tonight and how about, Start a flesh with people on here and when you feel angry go and do a vent or some thing yeah???...

I am putting myself on the line here, So don't go and let me down because if you do, Thn it shows you're only here to make trouble and not for support okay...

Archived