Mental Health Forums

I Don't Like Most Of You

<Sophie>

Sophee,

do you feel that the support you got from some members here was bad? I'm sorry you feel this way and that it seems a mountain on you at the moment, but you can see that there are some here that are very patient and want to help you...a lot of people with MH problems don't like to feel vulnerable and instead they lash out. Accept the help you deserve it

stevie

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ambrosia

• sarabpd

• Dice

• <Sophie>

Top Posters In This Topic

thanx dice I will be better tomorrow I know I have been a prat tonight and I don't think the support I got here was bad just when I said I shit again I felt like some people were taking the piss but I was disgusting and then I lied loads about fat animals. So I will stop it all now.

Soph

thanx dice I will be better tomorrow I know I have been a prat tonight and I don't think the support I got here was bad just when I said I shit again I felt like some people were taking the piss but I was disgusting and then I lied loads about fat animals. So I will stop it all now.

Soph

Okay kool, Thank you... Well all can be prats at times, Because I can be... So that is why I am giving you a flesh start and letting you know I am here to support you and not attack you, Unless you fuck me over :D... So from tomorrow make a fresh start on here and we'll see how it goes okay...

So no more replys on here or attacking members please and so we have a deal I hope???...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MytjEHO1BQo

Enjoy :rolleyes:

Sophie I reported this because i gave you nice vids and you gave me revolting ones like this. How gross is this? Do you think we all like to see gross things? I am upset that you make fun of me and bring me down. I am deeply hurt

you said you ignored me and that hurt me I like you and want to be your friend I don't even mind that you are old.

this is unacceptable sophie.posting to express your opinnion is one thing...insulting a member is another.how do you think it feels to be called old?you need to think about other peoples feelings.no more insults...no more arguing.the terms and conditions are being broken.

Personally I think this thread should be locked. Sophie I reposrted you yesterday for your other thread. I think you should be moderated until you are able to make threads/posts that are acceptable in this community. But then I am a bitch so bring it on.

Its just not her, Its Lavender too...

Fuck off dIce,I have done nothing wrong

No I won't fuck off thanks... You know , You fucking know you have!!!, So DON'T fucking try and act like you ain't done nothing wrong dear!!!...

No I won't fuck off thanks... You know , You fucking know you have!!!, So DON'T fucking try and act like you ain't done nothing wrong dear!!!...

are u trying to cause an argument?have u been drinking?

are u trying to cause an argument?have u been drinking?

Me now why would I want to cause an argument... No dear I ain't been drinking thank you!!!...

Did you read my post???

Ingrid

x

point taken ingrid,You know i don't like being called a liar.I will leave it here,She is obviously drunk,can't argue with a drunk.

Archived