Mental Health Forums

I Don't Like Most Of You

<Sophie>

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU YOU DICES POST AGAINST HER!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it takes ages for some people to open up and then to get it thrown in their face is FUCKING WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leave dice alone ffs

and i am highly suspicious of this whole fairy/lavender/sophie deal it stinks of shit to me

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ambrosia

• sarabpd

• Dice

• <Sophie>

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you read my post???

Ingrid

x

point taken ingrid,You know i don't like being called a liar.I will leave it here,She is obviously drunk,can't argue with a drunk.

Out of order lavender. Please stop arguing on the other thread too

Ingrid

and calling me a liar isn't??

Did I say that NO... You said it... All I said was you and sophie are playing games with us all... That's all!!!... So come on why the little comments about my vents and me being drunk???... I would really like to know why you keep saying it!!!...

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU YOU DICES POST AGAINST HER!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it takes ages for some people to open up and then to get it thrown in their face is FUCKING WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leave dice alone ffs

and i am highly suspicious of this whole fairy/lavender/sophie deal it stinks of shit to me

indeed how do u think it makes me feel?

Why did you keep making them comments???... I want to know... And I have ever right to know why!!!...

I guess you are trying to hurt me so i was doing the same back and i am truly sorry.

Why did you keep making them comments???... I want to know... And I have ever right to know why!!!...

I guess you are trying to hurt me so i was doing the same back and i am truly sorry.

Why would I won't to hurt you???... Just because I said I think you and Sophie are playing mind games and it was fucking sick... That is not making little digs at you... I am being honest!!!... And if you read my stuff on here, You'll know I am honest... But you was making digs at me and kept making them again and again...

But i swear i am not playing mind games,that is a sick thing to do :(

No matter if you're or not playing mind games with people on here, Yeah and like I said everyone is different and may not think the same as me...

You had no right to make the comments like you was at me about my vents and drinking... You took it to another level by doing that...

Archived