Mental Health Forums

Sorry

<Sophie>

I have to say, You haven't been rude to me... Yeah you have pissed me off but everyone piss's people off... But I think you and Lavender are playing mind games with people on here... But that's what I think and everyone is different...

I have to admit, I don't know what the hell is going on here.

My head is being played with.

I hope the players can stop it and get professional help.

I have to say, You haven't been rude to me... Yeah you have pissed me off but everyone piss's people off... But I think you and Lavender are playing mind games with people on here... But that's what I think and everyone is different...

what the fuck have i done?arghhhhhhhhhh

You know, What you have done... So don't try and fucking act like you don't!!!...

You know, What you have done... So don't try and fucking act like you don't!!!...

Thanks for calling me a LIAR!!!!!!,maybe you know your own tricks best hey,,Now go and do your vent

Thanks for calling me a LIAR!!!!!!,maybe you know your own tricks best hey,,Now go and do your vent

What you mean "My own tricks"???... Now why would I want to go and do a vent???...

DONT U DARE TALK TO MY HANDBAG IN THAT WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT U DARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *SLAP* AND "PUNCH" OH AND "KICK"

people had tld me u and fairy werent nice, u seemed to have been supportive since u been back. sophie how eva, aint so nice, people are gonna think arent they lavender, oo is sophie really sophie or some otha bint that aint meant to here. and well all sophie does is look for trouble, messed up or not, we all got probs, no need for her to create drama in a site full of people who have BPD and have naturally big shit going on all the time.

personally i fink its about time this game ended.

The thing is i done nothing wrong,What i said was the truth and you all don't believe me well that's fine.I know the truth.

I must say thanks for your support guys,Please give me an example what i have done wrong tonight?I have told the truth in that thread,Dice you really are wrong i know i can't convince you otherwise so that's your problem.

I am not getting into some pathetic debate here and expalining myself everytime something goes wrong,So in future if i post i won't be believed??Fine that's fucking great aint it??

When did this place become a bitch site? Acceptable to curse and swear at people wether you think it justified or not? This is not acceptable. If you don't like each other there is a 'block' function. Block more and bitch less please.

Ingrid

x

The thing is i done nothing wrong,What i said was the truth and you all don't believe me well that's fine.I know the truth.

I must say thanks for your support guys,Please give me an example what i have done wrong tonight?I have told the truth in that thread,Dice you really are wrong i know i can't convince you otherwise so that's your problem.

I am not getting into some pathetic debate here and expalining myself everytime something goes wrong,So in future if i post i won't be believed??Fine that's fucking great aint it??

What's up can't answer what I asked you... You upset now people have worked out what you're up to???...

Own up to it, Because we all fucking know... Don't fucking thing we're all fools here dude!!!... Fucking far from it!!!... And yes now every time you start a post, I won't believe jack shit of it!!!....

What's up can't answer what I asked you... You upset now people have worked out what you're up to???...

Own up to it, Because we all fucking know... Don't fucking thing we're all fools here dude!!!... Fucking far from it!!!... And yes now every time you start a post, I won't believe jack shit of it!!!....

answer what question??fire away??

DON'T GET ANGRY NOW

DON'T GET ANGRY NOW

If you fucking look, You would of seen what I said!!!... Now why would I get angry???... You like to make little comments... Well keep it up m'dear, You ain't going to get me angry...

DON'T GET ANGRY NOW

If you fucking look, You would of seen what I said!!!... Now why would I get angry???... You like to make little comments... Well keep it up m'dear, You ain't going to get me angry...

Oh i am ignoring you know,Obviously you are just trying to stir shit,just go and vent like you usually do.

Me stir shit ha and what makes you think I do???... I ain't like you!!!... Oh so what if I like to vent, You got a problem with that!!!...

No i will read in vent thanks

Me stir shit ha and what makes you think I do???... I ain't like you!!!... Oh so what if I like to vent, You got a problem with that!!!...

No i will read in vent thanks

So why all the little comment's hey about my vents and me being drunk!!!???... Got some thing to say fucking say it and stop making little stupid comments!!!...

In an ideal world you would both calm down and stop posting on the two threads.

This is far from acceptable and you both know it. Just calm down and step away from the keyboards! I suggest you block each other. Please do not continue arguing on this thread.

Ingrid

x

Archived