It gets too strong to fight…

Look at your arms…

Off we go again…

Bleed bleed bleed…

Cut cut cut…

Rip rip rip…

Rush rush rush…

Fuck your arms up…

Aww sorry to hear that, hope things get better soon.. I'm not too bad thanks, in my own little dissociative world at the moment :blink: x

Ah its okay :), I hope things get better soon too :unsure:.. Awwwww bless you, I seem to be in a world of my own most of the time o.0...

hey dude, are you hanging in there?? hope you can tell us a bit more about what's going on for you right now.

All ears if you need them.

Love

Kazza

Alrite dude, I am hanging in there, Have been for a little bit now :(... Awwww thanks dude, But I am one of those people who doesn't like to open up :blink:...

Aww sorry to hear that, hope things get better soon.. I'm not too bad thanks, in my own little dissociative world at the moment :blink: x

Ah its okay :), I hope things get better soon too :unsure:.. Awwwww bless you, I seem to be in a world of my own most of the time o.0...

Know what you mean lol it's nicer in my own world than the real one.. most the time :P Hope you're doing okay xx

Know what you mean lol it's nicer in my own world than the real one.. most the time :P Hope you're doing okay xx

Of course, Our worlds are the best and people want to come into them :o, But no one gets into my world ;)...

Of course, Our worlds are the best and people want to come into them :o, But no one gets into my world ;)...

Lol I can't see anyone wanting to come into my world, scary place :P x

Haha, They some freaky shit going on in my world O_o but people still try and get into it :o, Damn people <_< ...

Haha, They some freaky shit going on in my world O_o but people still try and get into it :o, Damn people <_< ...

How rude of them :o *locks the door to Laura land*

I know very rude of them pffft... Oh my god!!! :o, Now where did that key come from???...

Because I think I need one for my world, So people will stop trying to come into it...

Well I have and still try and shut people out BUT some of the sods won't leave me alone o_O, More fool thn is what I say HAHA...

Yes they was a lot of boxes, I did hit reply but it wouldn't post because they was too many emoticons :o...

Lol whoops, it's sad I've only just noticed & started using the reply & multiquote buttons even though I've been on here since September.. :huh:

No not at all... I have to say, I've been on here since ermm September like you :o and I am still trying to work it all out and what thing goes into what forum place ect but ssssssssh don't let on ;)...

Archived