Mental Health Forums

'm Cooking For 10 People....

Dani

Tomorrow night i'm cooking for 10 people...i'm celebrating a few things so i want it to be special.

i also want it to be edible and i don't wanna kill anyone with food poisening :blink:

its important i impress ...

any suggestions cos i keep changing my mind!!!im slightly stessed :wacko:

i was going to make chineese food but not everyone likes it so i don't know.

if all else fails does anyone have a great takeaways number in manchester? :lol:

xxx

:lol: :lol:

i'll prob get caught out!

what do i wear????

do i dress up????

what wine????????

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

stresssssssssssssssssssssssssss

:D:D:D

this is more stressful than the twins! :lol:

ewwww i don't even drink wine.think i'll have my classy redbul and vodka :D

think it'l be meat so i'll get red.

i think i better watch some 'come dine with me' episodes tonight :lol:

Hey Dani-girl, Manchester is packed with takeaways! And I am only half an hour away from there.....

Special but simple could be a big lasagne with a side of salad and perhaps something that doesn't require heating for desert like cheesecake. I have the BEST EVA cheesecake recipe if you want it hun, dead easy and you just chill and serve with fruit on top. Just PM me. xxx

id say pasta to very eay and u dont have to spend to much time chained to the kitchen when u need to be te pefect host.xxxx

I'm so glad it went well and everyone wnjoyed the food babe, ((((((((((((Dani-girl)))))))))

I ended up making a lasagne last night as well, after talking bout it on here! LOL

I think you are great and I'm sure you were the perfect Hostess. Love from Roses xxx

Archived