Mental Health Forums

What Isit..

Precious

Sorry I have no answers to your question, but not everyone does, I dont, and many others dont.

I just know that it is nothing to do with you, it is them, they are wrong, they are bad, not you hun.

Stay safe sweetie

Angela x

Flower Girl- I wonder if it is me sometimes...Cause it doent make sense why people just think its ok, and that i deserve it. It really upsets me..i dont know why people would want to hurt anybody...maybe it is me..i dont know.

Ash

No way Ash, it is you hun, it is them, definately them, sometimes when we have been hurt before we become vulnerable to being hurt again but that is not our fault, definately not your fault.

For me, I guess I am a little naive and believe that noone should ever hurt anyone, and that sometimes we do hurt someone to some degree but not intentionally, there are some genuinely bad people out there who prey on the likes of us.

Wish I could change it, maybe one day we will

i cant take it though. I cant take seeing it on the news and hearing about it, and seeing that more and more appear everyday..and i get so scared because they are everywhere and i could be near one at any time..and not know it. IT SCARES ME! Why do people have to live like this? If it were my decision i'd say kill em all......

*Sigh*

Ash

Maybe we all deserve the chance to change, but they need help. Lots of help. You may be right, the money for help may be better spent on victims rather than perpetrators. It is frightening, we just need to be vigilant and aware. The more we know the safer we can make ourselves. Does that make sense?

Sorry Im not helping much here Ash.

x

Money shouldnt be spent at all on those sick people. They need to all die!!! all of them. if they have the heart to tear somebody apart..then they deserve nothing... i hate all of them....and even if did change...i would never trust or give any of them a chance.....

you are being helpful just taking time to talk to me :)

Ash xx

Your so sweet. You are a very good person too. And i wish that those kind of people didnt exist as well. It isnt fair to the people around. its very sick.

ash

Archived