Mental Health Forums

Eating

sophhee23

Im not sure what to do, im just not eating at all, the main reason was that i wanted to loose weight even tho ppl tell me i dont need to, im 10stne dead on atm and i feel huge, i now hate the sight smell and thought of food and only ever have the odd raw crumpet at night sometimes, most days i have nothing but tea and water tho. I want to loose weight but i dont have the motivation nor the energy to get up and do it! Id really like an exersize bike bcos i think i would do that, could have it in my room, work out while watching tv! we have the wii fit the balance board the my own fitness coach game but i never feel ive done it right i always feel it may of been a waste of time and i dont wanna continue if it is so i dont bother, i lack motivation badly takes me a week to make myself have a shower as i hate seeing myself, i cant dress myself i hate HATE looking in the mirror, i have huge image problems with myself im not happy at all!

My gp game me the forms to join a gym at discount price cos of mentalness, harrison said he would come with me cos i cant go alone and i think it wld be a good thing bt again i dont have the motivation or energy to do it!.

I dunno what to do i just really wanna loose weight...

Any help??

Im not sure what to do, im just not eating at all, the main reason was that i wanted to loose weight even tho ppl tell me i dont need to, im 10stne dead on atm and i feel huge, i now hate the sight smell and thought of food and only ever have the odd raw crumpet at night sometimes, most days i have nothing but tea and water tho. I want to loose weight but i dont have the motivation nor the energy to get up and do it! Id really like an exersize bike bcos i think i would do that, could have it in my room, work out while watching tv! we have the wii fit the balance board the my own fitness coach game but i never feel ive done it right i always feel it may of been a waste of time and i dont wanna continue if it is so i dont bother, i lack motivation badly takes me a week to make myself have a shower as i hate seeing myself, i cant dress myself i hate HATE looking in the mirror, i have huge image problems with myself im not happy at all!

My gp game me the forms to join a gym at discount price cos of mentalness, harrison said he would come with me cos i cant go alone and i think it wld be a good thing bt again i dont have the motivation or energy to do it!.

I dunno what to do i just really wanna loose weight...

Any help??

How can it be that i havnt eaten for weeks yet im still not loosing weight?

hiya soph im 5"8 and ten and half stone is the perfect weight for your height .......... i'm well beyond that at the moment .......... you have no energy cos you are not feeding your body with fuel...... food...... hun so even if you got my excersize bike hun you won't have the energy to do it hunnie you have to eat a healthy well balanced diet to enable your body to give you the energy other wise you don't move and your body will become used to it and won't burn calories cos it needs them else where hunnie pls try....... my bike needs a you :) i loves ya hun and im only saying this to help im not getting at you hunnie (((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))) i hope this makes sense to you hun and i hope this helps motivate you into taking action hunnie plsssssxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Im sure the bike will make a differance, bcos im not too good at leaving the house, i havnt eaten properly for abt a month now, some days ill have a crumpet most days i dont but i have tea and water all day but still im not loosing weight i seem to be getting bigger!! Its doing my head in, sometimes i just think i might as well just eat. People laugh at me when i say im fat, but to me i am fat because this is the biggest ive ever been, i grew up never eating so was always very skinny and nothing ever looked tight, now i feel ive got a belly and everything makes me look fat, which results in me being unable to get dressed so i spend most of my time in my pjs. I dunno what to do just feel like giving up everything its all so hard! BUT all this time not eating and i aint lost ne-weight which i am truely gutted about, i iwish i cld just get over it and not care so much about my bloody stomach! just eat wenever and not care, wld be bliss. Thanks guys for all your replys :) xx

Hi Sophhee23

Im not particularly in the right frame of mind to be talking weight, calories and ed but |I didnt want to not post. Have you ever had help with your eating and self image?

Also, if you are not already, can I suggest you at least pop down to the supermarket and buy a bottle of multi-vitamins. If you are restricting to virtually nothing you are going to experience huge problems! You might also want to get regular check ups eg bloods because your heart is not going to like this one bit.

I know what its like to have distorted self image and I could try and tell you 10 stone for someone your height is normal but if you feel huge, you feel huge. Do you look big in the mirror? do you have inner voices and conflict?

Happy to discuss most of the time but might need to pull out of this convo for a bit if needed.....(struggling with ed myself at the moment)

be good to yourself

Russ

Hi Sophhee23

Im not particularly in the right frame of mind to be talking weight, calories and ed but |I didnt want to not post. Have you ever had help with your eating and self image?

Also, if you are not already, can I suggest you at least pop down to the supermarket and buy a bottle of multi-vitamins. If you are restricting to virtually nothing you are going to experience huge problems! You might also want to get regular check ups eg bloods because your heart is not going to like this one bit.

I know what its like to have distorted self image and I could try and tell you 10 stone for someone your height is normal but if you feel huge, you feel huge. Do you look big in the mirror? do you have inner voices and conflict?

Happy to discuss most of the time but might need to pull out of this convo for a bit if needed.....(struggling with ed myself at the moment)

be good to yourself

Russ

Hi thanks for replying when your not so good yourself, no i have never had any help, and im not on vitamins, im on 10 tablets a day becos i have bpd, depression and anxiety, anger issues and social phobias and now im starting to act like this, yes when i look in the mirror i see fat i have trouble having a bath/shower cos i cant bare to look at myself, i literally have to force myself! I hear my own voice in my head saying that looks shit, no you cant wear that, look how fat it makes you look, etc etc but its my voice.

Thankyou all for your posts xx

Please dont answer this if you feel you dont want to (i will totally understand) but

Do people close to you think you are over weight? or do you think you are image is very distorted?

I limit the number of mirrors and how many times a day I will look in one. I drastically limit the number of times I will weigh myself (I was doing it 3 times a day a while back - drove me nuts)

Pasted from the web:

Long spells without adequate intake of food can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and damage to the heart, liver, kidneys and brain.

Hi no nobody says I'm over weight they all say they'd love to be like me but I don't see it and I don't believe at all I truely don't.

Archived