Love…

Love is only a word…

Its a four letter word…

L

O

V

E

Mean nothing…

People use the word like it means nothing…

How can you say you love them…

When you don’t know them…

Does any one know what love really is…

Love is only a word…

It’s a four letter word…

L

O

V

E

Means nothing…

Can you really say you love someone…

Do you really love yourself…

Is it more than just letters…

Everyone is all talk…

People believe it when people say “I love you”…

Don’t be fooled…

Don’t be taken in by them…

Love is only a word…

It’s a four letter word…

L

O

V

E

Means nothing…

dice...i like this a lot.

i find it so hard to say...even harder to feel.its a word so commonly used these days.

i never have or would say 'i love u'to friends...i just don't use that word that way.

when i say it...i mean it.though when youve said it and it be thrown back in your face its hard to say or feel love again.

x

Thanks :D... Same here I won't say that word any more, Never said it to "friends" when I had any *Only when drunk I did*...

I won't say it now even if I did "L" some one which I don't "L" any one now so :)...

well i thought i wouldnt feel or say it again either...but i did...and i do...

and i write it a lot in my poems :):)

erm.................................what do you mean you have no friends :(:( well i was gonna add you as a friend but i'll just stay lonely :(:P ;)

I'm too scared to allow myself to feel that way with any one now, So I have to stop myself and walk away...

I have no friends, I am known as billy no mates :) woo hoo go me hey :blink:... Well you can BUT it doesn't mean we're friends if you add me :lol: Awwww now don't try and pull at my heart by saying you'll stay lonely :(, That's just mean ;)...

well i'm mean :angry::angry:

not really :wub::wub: i forgive you dice :P if your gonna keep asking then go on then i give in....

i'll go on a bloody date with you :lol: just make sure its more than a happy meal please...

i'm starvin :lol: :lol:

:lol: That :angry: face makes me giggle for some weird reason :huh:... Oh how kind of you to forgive me *I knew you would B)*...

Wooo hoo Dani will come on a date with me :D, You can have whatever you like on this date, How about two happy meals??? and maybe an ice cream too??? :lol:...

Okay so you like finger licking good thn :o LOL... Awww well maybe you should write them a letter and tell them to start making big mummys meals or if not you'll ruin they business ;)...

*shuts ears too* LOL la la la, i'm not listening..... :P

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww soooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!

please don't cry dice :(:( ok ok

im listening :)

Awwwww look how cute the pussy... cat looks ;)... Hey Sanctuary don't shut your ears too :(...

Okay I won't cry or will I??? Fuck man I need to cry for real now :wacko: argh ha...

Okay so if you're really listening you'll hear me say I am NOT sweet, I am a bitch... Okay got that :D ...

No I can't cry, because if I do, I dunno if I'll stop and now my sister has just got back from work, So I can't even cry if I let it out, Fuck man wtf :unsure::blink::wacko:, Sorry...

Archived