Mental Health Forums

Your 'regular' Websites

hummm_mabbe

Hi there

Most days I wake up amd check here, BBC, Infowars, The Escapist (computer games) and my email, and maybe stuff on formula 1.

What sites do you like to go to regularly? Im looking for new fun things to check each day :)

No rude ones lol

Ross

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stfuparents, stfumarrieds, passive aggressive notes, why women hate men, psychotic letters from men, the f word, feministing, huffington post, bbc, guardian, if you like it so much why don't you go live there...those are the ones i check every day without fail (besides here, fb and my email obv)

I used to post on the board for the UK magazine, Metal Hammer, for years but they're all a bunch of heartless, insensitive cunts. I'm over it. Now I just check my mail and come here. This place is best for me in this time of my life anyway.

Lol *adds huffington post and qi to bookmarks** :)

I hate narcy forums pits, they blow :(

MSN is for cool people with friends Lavender :) Or do you mean the news type site? Thats prolly for cool people too.

Sry that sounded sarcy and wasnt meant to be :(

Ross

Just here and Facebook for me. I go on hotmail account and sometimes on MSN. I am more of the housey/art/music type and don't spend that much time on PC really, usually just checking it in between stuff and then for a few hours in evening although I do leave it on all day so probably looks like I'm here more than I am! xxx

FB, Myspace, RYL(another support forum for mental health), youtube, AYME(A forum for young people with M.E), VT(Forum for teens), a med website/forum, AZ / anxiety zone, for majority of anxiety disorders, addforums, another M.E forum & other forums i go on for other personal stuff, & google / games forums / news info / etc.

so yeah, keeps me occupied.

also MSN, AIM. ;)

I check my email, once every 2 days, unless i know something is coming through. I go to sparkpeople, facebook, reptile sites,dog sites, my uni sites, art sites, iplayer. I used to go to a depression site which was really good and a addiction site.

Thats about it i think, its enough to keep me bz when bored.

web based email - orange and hotmail

bbc, news and sport

soccerway

sky sports

physioroom (football injuries)

my fantasy football team & i know the score predictions sites

local newspaper to me here

nba basketball (where's March?)

so not really anything there for u - but if i am in a spending mood obviously play.com, iwantoneofthose.com and firebox.com are the first ports of call...

then i also trapse through all the motor mags online - ligitimate surfing to do at work......

o and at the mo i keep an eye on my friends justgivin page cos he is doing a sponsored thing in aid of Rethink...

not much help to you really Rossy - but i felt like waffling on a bit !!!!

Kath xx

Its so nice to see all this stuff from folks, tis like a little window into what people are interested in and whats important to them :)

Spaniels, anxious things, being slim, fitba (As they say in aberdeen), other ppplz etc etc sooo much stuff out there :)

Awwwww feelin huggie this morning for some reason lol

Ross

I go to a cocker spaniel forum. Its great for training advise etc.

Maybe not you cup of tea?

Ingrid

x

Awwwww :)

Actually I want a border terrier and want to teach him to say "sausages"

Lol

I guess statistically it has to happen to someone :D

Are you the woman with the wonky eye who always asks me for change opposite somerfields?

JK JK :unsure:

Ross

err stasticaly, i happen to off met 3 members from here who came from aberdeen lol u are the 4th.

No im not that woman with wonky eye lol

I dont shop much at somerfields lol, only if i have to. Never had pleasure with the wonky ol bid across the street, however i am sure there could be one lol

err stasticaly, i happen to off met 3 members from here who came from aberdeen lol u are the 4th.

No im not that woman with wonky eye lol

I dont shop much at somerfields lol, only if i have to. Never had pleasure with the wonky ol bid across the street, however i am sure there could be one lol

Oo sounds like pplz from the dingle deen are over represented :( Mabbe its the granite :(

Ross

Archived