Mental Health Forums

Your 'regular' Websites

hummm_mabbe

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Besides here and another mh site I go to, well, news, weather, radiotimes tv listings, english wikipedia, Livejournal, and an online games site dkmsoftware and myspace to listen to music.

I recently discovered a site that sells pirate clothes. I am now convinced I should sew myself some chemise shirts. Or maybe I'll wear a corset from that website that sells sexy clothes. Although, I might stare at my bank account wondering if it is worth it to spend money or if I should save all of it.

And I check both my e-mails frequently to see if anyone has sent me a message. Especially after I have put pictures up on facebook. I also go on Amelia Atwater-Rhodes's website.

I'm very much into my conspiricies, so plenty of Above Top Secret and Infowars and Rense. I've been told by my care team that i should stay away from these sites, but stuff 'em :lol: I'm a youtube junkie too. I used to go on a parrot forum a lot too but it's a bit upsetting for me at the mo.

Aurora :)

jeez i'm old ~ reading pups sites she visits made me feel like my mum!!!

here, fb sometimes and ananover the news site...mainly because of the quirky stories link...example from today..

Trainee hypnotist puts himself into a trance

A newly trained hypnotist accidentally put himself into a trance for five hours while practising in front of a mirror.

Helmut Kichmeier, 27, was found by wife, Joanna, staring into thin air in their north London home, reports the Daily Telegraph.

Mr Kichmeier, whose stage name is Hannibal Helmurto, had learned to put himself into a trance to help him swallow swords on stage.

He had been taught the skill by hypnotherapist Dr Ray Roberts to assist in a new act for the Circus of Horrors show.

But as he practiced the skill in front of the mirror at 10am he set himself into a deep sleep until 3pm, when he was found by his wife.

It was only after she phoned Dr Roberts and put the receiver to Mr Kichmeier's head that he was able to be talked out of the trance.

Mrs Kichmeier said her husband had looked just like a zombie when she came into the room to find him.

She said: "I tried to ask him what was wrong but he didn't answer and it was then I looked at the sofa behind him and saw a book named Hypnosis Medicine of the Mind.

"It was opened on page 45 and a chapter named hypnotic anaesthesia and I realised there was something wrong.

"It was only then I noticed a letter next to the book a letter from his mentor, Dr Roberts, and I knew what I had to do."

The BBC is always one main goto sites. A couple of biker forums and the weather channel (I know, the weather channel, but I am addicted - HELP).

Here, facebook, livejournal,Twitter , texts from last night, postsecret, people of walmart, swordforum, , other more personal forums, BBC news, eBay, msn.

• 1 year later...

Ooooooh, this is sooooo old but can't resist a quick post to say thankyou, some right gems in here *is entertained* So thankyouuuuu!

Plus, might as well answer for meself while i'm here... I use here, fb, DIY sites - NOT "oh, i'm going to build a rabbit hutch" DIY, but "I love this old t-shirt, doesn't fit, want to make it into something else." or "old toothbrushes? nooo. New bracelets!" kinda DIY. Love them. Also am always reading articles on Cracked.com. Love that place, has me in stitches. also frequent all the failblog and lolcat type sites too. I need lots of lol and "awhhh!!!! ^_^ " in my day-to-day life.

xxx

I used to go on Facebook alot, but came off it when it started depressing me and making me paranoid.

So now its here, my uni website for mail checking, Youtube (love looking at the music vids, funny videos etc), BBC iPlayer to watch shows like Eastenders, also love documentaries like Girls Behind Bars, The Lock Up, etc.

If I am feeling rich or in want of a peek (not very often), tend to have a look at Harrods, Harvey Nics, net-a-porter... just waiting on the Euro Millions first :)

Lol I dont even remember posting this :lol:

Nowadays I am mostly here and on computer gaming sites ... I am a bit limited :(

Build a rabbit hutch :) Awww bless. Bun buns.

EDIT: Also cracked.com is giving me the happies now.

FML, yeah I dont like Facebook for same reason :( All my old friends are uber successful and happy. I mean thats nice and all, but it sort of reminds me of what I dont have just now which feels poop.

When you get euro millions, pls can I have an electronic drum kit, fankoo.

just realised that what crip said distracted me, therefore forgetting to actually reply lol!!

youtube (for music and also funny clips, and sweet things)

bbc iplayer (tele catch up)

itv player (tele catch up)

facebook (did delete my account for awhile, but just set up a new one... fell alot safer on there now!)

hotmail (checking emails)

a certain dating site ashamed0005.gif (which will i will not disclose for obvious reasons lol)

msn (to chat)

oh and i occasionally visit the d.i.y sites crippie was talking about laugh.gif !!!! xx

I wasn't talking about naughty sites!!!! :o :o :o

xx

PS. Ross - glad you like!!! I truly love that place xx

Archived