Mental Health Forums

Newbie, Hello

crazychicksmom

Hello, my name is Lori, I am 43 yrs. old, live in rural Wisconsin, and just diagnosed with BPD, actually for the first time correctly diagnosed in 25 years!! I also have GAD and PTSD along with depression of course. I am still still very optimistic about my recovery. I am really in to self help. I am interested in meeting others becoming friends. I need the support and am offering mine as well. Look forward to talking with some of you. Good luck, Lo

welcome lori,

hi to a fellow usa'er. i am in ks. there are soooo many nice, caring, loving, supportive people here, you will not lack for companionship and plenty of honest caring feedback.

your dx is quite like mine... expcept i am not sure what "GAD" is. probably know just not connecting the initials!

anyway... WELCOME. It doesn't take long to get to know folks here.

bets

Hey! So glad you're here! Talk to me any time you need to. I'm usually always around.

email-Stardanceraj@yahoo.com

AIM-fairytales817

nice to have another American around.....California here.....Welcome to the site.....You will find much encouragement here......Hope to chat with ya soon...hugs..... :wub: :wub:

Archived