Mental Health Forums

Yay!

purple-chick

well, i came home last night for the first time in over 3 weeks, after a week in hossie with pneumonia, then a week at my mums recovering, then had a breakdown so had to go into the sanctuary (psyc hossie) for a week.

well im not actually being discharged til monday, but i came home last night, for a nights leave, and it went well!! :)

caught up with some soaps on sky plus. then had a chat with people on here. then went to bed with my lil harvey and had looooaaaadsa huggles :wub:

thought i would wake up wanting to go straight back this morning... but its now 5.25 pm and im still here!

havnt really done much today other than laze about in my pjs, but iv quite enjoyed having abit of me time, and not having to talk about me feelings none stop!

oh and its been nearly 12 weeks now, since i gave up smoking, and 3 and half months since a last got pissed.... but im replacing them for CHOCOLATE!!!!

i looking like im expecting a chocolate baby!! oops!! :lol:

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Puple-chick))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

sorry to hear you been though so much hun, good to see you gettin better and had some you time :)

well done on the drinking and smoking

Em xxx

oooo there's nothing quite like a bit of 'me time'... Lol @ expecting a choccie baby...

Glad u havin a better time hunni... So good to see u postin in good day... Well done on the fags and alc thing too :)...

Love and huggles to u hun...

Kath xxx

well done you *hugs* me time can be fab....after everything youve had to deal with over the last few weeks, a little bit of chillax time sounds like its been a real tonic :) xxx

well done chicken. I know you were worried about spending time on your own in your own home but it shows how strong you are that you could spend this time at home. You have done so well giving up smoking and drinking and its ok about the choccie everyone needs some comfort food. Thanks for your support as well.

xxxxxxx

Archived