Mental Health Forums

Dogs

<Sophie>

guntarded topic triggered me and what is going on about eating dogs in china. I couldn't eat a dog it just seems so wrong :( That plate of dog meat in the link maks me feel ill ;(

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry you feel triggered.

it is going to happen to some of us on here with certain subjects.its a sad fact that this does happen with dogs.

i hope you feel better soon

x

I know hun it hurts me I wish I could get the thoughts out of my head. I love all animals dogs cats rabbits I do eat chicken but I try not to think about it being an animal ;( To eat an animal that is a pet makes me so upset.

Soph

I am sorry if it upsets you and it does me. However, in a way its like eating any other type of meat. It all comes from an animal!

different places view things differently. in the west we wouldn't dream of it because we keep dogs as pets. it's all just about your views / morals / beliefs

Soph, don't be sorry. You were expressing how you feel. No one should apologize for that. I think this thread wouldn't have turned into a debate for what it's worth, I think people should allow you to express how you feel & to support you, especially when you're feeling triggered.

Take care.

thanx hun I really need that feel so low today. I REALLY wish I didn't start this thread and the mods won't delete it now so it would be good if it was ignored I am so sorry to anyone I hurt here I was only sayng it was my thoughts hurting me.

Soph

Soph sweetie, don't be sorry, you should never be sorry for expressing how you feel - you can't help how you feel.

You just wanted to share it, & be supported, or related to, or whichever...

It's okay.

Sophie,

We do not delete threads. I don't see why this thread should turn into an argument. Sophie is just trying to say how she feels. Please think before you post on this thread. If you can't think of something supportive to say, please ignore it.

Ingrid

xxx

Hello,

I'm not sure which topic of mine you refer to, but if its the one where people are sending me support for what happened between me and my puppy, then it should be noted that it is Sophee's topic. I find a lot about dogs and pics triggering to me at the moment given the recent set of circumstances, but as I mentioned in chat, thats my issue and no one else's. I'm happy enough to read posts about animals.

I feel the same way about the treatment of animals though.

yeah what about that artist who chained up a dog and let is starve, that was for art.

piece of shit.

Give me a leg of a human, before u put infront of me a dog on a plate.

Some peeps forget we are animals also.

not sure why somone would want to put a link about dogs being meat when the topic was for showing some compassion about someone losing there pet.

fuk knows, beyond me.

it was a mistake hun I was posting it to show what had upset me I didn't stop and think how it would upset and I didn't need to put the link i could have explained and left it like that.

Soph

sorry but i dont see the difference between eating dog or chicken! meat is meat! i,ve been a vegitarian for 24years all flesh is flesh including human! x all animals can become food or pets x

sophie wasnt meaning u about the link, just the link itself.

Yes meat is meat, and great u been vege for that long, me i was vegan and veggie, now im not, but really i wasnt talking about being veggie, i think i was meaning about the human race in how they think sometimes.

sry still i would rather have human than dog.

sophie wasnt meaning u about the link, just the link itself.

Yes meat is meat, and great u been vege for that long, me i was vegan and veggie, now im not, but really i wasnt talking about being veggie, i think i was meaning about the human race in how they think sometimes.

sry still i would rather have human than dog.

ok no worries i havent got a problem with anyone who eats meat, i just dont differate from one animal or another x

Yeah pinky i dont normaly either, when it comes to human and so called other animals is i hold a lot of opinions. Guess thats me, when doing ecology and enviromental and other sciences degree.

ur cool

sry puppy, u said twice now u dont agree, but never actually said anything other.

Archived