Mental Health Forums

Dogs

<Sophie>

Yeah pinky i dont normaly either, when it comes to human and so called other animals is i hold a lot of opinions. Guess thats me, when doing ecology and enviromental and other sciences degree.

ur cool

sry puppy, u said twice now u dont agree, but never actually said anything other.

respect and uderstanding ;)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

err yeah puppy i do read, first time i posed u replied i disagree and then u did again. sry i am just FRIGGEN reading what time i have ty.

Oh sry i never saw u say u disagree with EVERYTHING, what the heck does that mean? to what to who to fuk knows.

err yeah puppy i do read, first time i posed u replied i disagree and then u did again. sry i am just FRIGGEN reading what time i have ty.

Oh sry i never saw u say u disagree with EVERYTHING, what the heck does that mean? to what to who to fuk knows.

lol :rolleyes:

Would u like to slam a door puppy?

sry i didnt rise to u. sry that u never actually wrote why u disagreed on what we all spoke about.

sry im not in the mood, sry a mature mood in doing my usual.

I have my daughters bday tommorrow, she is going to be a 11, ur being like her.

so, HELL YEAH HAR HAR HAR, THIS IS ALL SO FUNNY.

oPS I hear a door slam!

Well, when you, HAHA, decide to, HAHA, grow up, HAHA, I will.

HAHA.

You don't know me, you've NO right to judge me,

so go toodle off now.

& I disagreed ENTIRELY, I'm not going to state my reasons because I really don't have the strength to deal with more pathetic drama on here or elsewhere.

My opinion is I disagree, accept it, deal with it, move the hell on from it, & move the hell on from this thread, 'cause my opinion ain't about to change & tbh, Not in the mood for drama, as I've said.

Nah, I have more than enough of that in my life right now.

ADIOS.

HAHA.

:rolleyes:

Ahh people isn't this a bit childish of both of you..........

So you disagree have different view can you guys no be adults about that?

Lilly

lilly? disagree about what?

i think i replied to the post and who am i disagreeing with?

disagreeing with a disagreeing person who says she is disagreeing with something? something i fukin dont know what!, im being told to grow up on because i replied in not knowing what she is disagreeing about? so i should grow up or all of us, as she is disagreeing with everything!.

does this make any fukin sense?

I have autism, dyslexia, dysgraphia, and oh so much, am i really being fukin stupid now? am i to know what EVERYTHING fukin means?

childish? err i laughed out loud meaning LOL im being childish? and lilly? is saying lol im being childish being fukin childish?

fuk me! i replied to originial post and wondered what she what disagreeing about? is that so hard?

nvm, this i guess is childish in answering an flippen question.

Technically, I'm still a teenager, so the other person, considering they are a PARENT, should act like the more mature, but clearly not.

Goes to show age really doesn't matter in regards to maturity.

Oh oh, I'm so so so sorry you have those problems, oh oh oh, is that what you want dear? Pity and sympathy for your problems?

Or to be excused?

Not gonna get either from me.

Bye now.

:lol:

sry wasnt looking for sympathy, guess u dont have some of same probs.

Now u are sounding like my 11yr old.

next u be saying BLIP meaning fingers in ears.

Sry puppy i am not hearing u!

guess now from what i hear, is i won't bother, gave u some time or whatever, now is, ur just as imature as my daughter, and yes lol, on ur maturity, lol on ur maturity in grasping in how to even talk to people.

so hey tootles my dear.

Go to hell.

I'm sick of the drama here, I have more than enough in my life right now.

God you act so immaturely for someone who's supposed to be a father.

I feel sorry for your kid.

Iwould turn back time and never ever made this thread please huns it is nothing everyone thinks what the chinese do is horrible to dogs even if you eat other meat i was just sayng it upset me.

Soph

sry wont correct ur not reading or knowing.

sry u are the only person showing u cant let it go.

drama? tell u what, only drama is u not talking and attacking.

listen to urself

ur being so mature arnt u?

Archived