• Created
  • Last Reply

no it wasn't

it was expressing yourself

nothing wrong with that

just because it got heated doesn't mean you are responsible

would have happened elsewhere either way

Pup,

God knows what the hell has gone on with this thread. But this seems the only way for me to get hold of you, now you have blocked my messages.

You need to research your facts first, my message didnt come from this thread at all.

Maybe when your older and wiser you will understand, as for now you are behaving like the imature 17yr old you are.

All this would of been said in private but you blocked it that way, so there you go.

Scally

sophie it had nothing to do with u making this post.

Other than what has happened is i should of said nothing, as really she said nothing start with.

normal, some people are ignorant, and has selective hearing.

So hey ho, im off and im to go.

Yeah whatever sure they don't which is why they're clearly putting in effort to attack me where they know it'll get to me.

I love it.

People wanna see the real uncontrollable anger inside me, sure, no problem.

I don't give a damn if I get banned for this.

I'm sick of this.

had to show you all this . Ohttp://<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>nly to lighten he mood. One of my favourite commercials

it is showing as alink hun

People daren't say anything on this bloody site for fear of 'triggering' someone.

People keep pigs as pets, doesn't mean I'm not allowed a bacon butty when I feel like for fear of upsetting a pig owner, so therefore why should people who humanise their pets dictate to people of other countries what they can and can't eat?

It's a matter of choice, and No-one can change that.

Er,

you contradicted yourself there.

Choices can be changed.

That's the whole point of a choice,

they are not tied down to something because they HAVE to do it,

they CHOOSE to do it.

That can be changed.

People can choose not to do it.

Different culures have different ideas on pets. This website is good about dogs and their evolution

http://www.dog-names.org.uk/history-evolution-dogs.htm

People daren't say anything on this bloody site for fear of 'triggering' someone.

People keep pigs as pets, doesn't mean I'm not allowed a bacon butty when I feel like for fear of upsetting a pig owner, so therefore why should people who humanise their pets dictate to people of other countries what they can and can't eat?

just saying how i felt hun didn't mean it was wrong or right

Soph

Soph hun, feelings are neither wrong nor right, they are feelings - just like opinions, they are neither wrong nor right.

They are uncontrollable, you cannot control how you feel, but you expressed it - which is something so many find hard to do.

Don't be ashamed for expressing yourself.

*hugs*

Soph hun, feelings are neither wrong nor right, they are feelings - just like opinions, they are neither wrong nor right.

They are uncontrollable, you cannot control how you feel, but you expressed it - which is something so many find hard to do.

Don't be ashamed for expressing yourself.

*hugs*

thanx hun lets keep on expressing ourselfes

^_^

lol sure, whatever Ingrid.

:rolleyes:

I do not appreciate this attitude. I was trying to stop the arging and get back on topic.

If you read through the whole thread you will notice that there have been misunderstandings, so you should read more carefully before posting inflammatory comments

Ingrid

x

Iwould turn back time and never ever made this thread please huns it is nothing everyone thinks what the chinese do is horrible to dogs even if you eat other meat i was just sayng it upset me.

Soph

yes it is sad, its sad how we all abuse animals in one way or another. i can see a dead dog by the side of the rd, or racks of meat hanging in the butchers, i still feel sad.

. personely, i think we take animals lives for granted, they would live in harmony if not for mankind, they would kill for their survival, not for money or greed or jealously or hatred etc... i have respect for them and i wish them to live a full life without my interruption. how many people take their children to watch spring lambs, then have lamb for sunday dinner? if you pull a fish from the water with a hook in its mouth while its suffercation!¬ how can you say it feels no pain? pweeee :rolleyes: thanx for this thread its been good x :lol:

Different culures have different ideas on pets. This website is good about dogs and their evolution

http://www.dog-names.org.uk/history-evolution-dogs.htm

different cultures treat animals different excactly, ahhhhhhhhh bless you. western society has no real regard for anything but themselfs human nature is abusive (well maybe i,m getting alittle exstreme now :lol: )

THANK YOU please read my other replies if you havnt had enouigh! :wub:

Archived