Mental Health Forums

Dogs

<Sophie>

Different culures have different ideas on pets. This website is good about dogs and their evolution

http://www.dog-names.org.uk/history-evolution-dogs.htm

different cultures treat animals different excactly, ahhhhhhhhh bless you. western society has no real regard for anything but themselfs human nature is abusive (well maybe i,m getting alittle exstreme now :lol: )

Hey dont satrt on me lol u western an all guv. I posted this for a little diversionary tactic . Sing us a song

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Puppy Ingrid is trying to do her job here please be a little more respectful of that.

You sound very angry right now,do you think maybe its better if you leave this thread alone for now??I do not want to ban you again but you cannot post saying things like go to hell and fuck you.

You know when you act like that its hard to take you seriously when maybe you have a good point to make.Maybe take time to think about what you want to get across??

This might be something for others here to think about as well, consider how you come across when you post certain things,is that who you are,who you want to be??

Lilly

:lol: :lol::lol::lol:

Different culures have different ideas on pets. This website is good about dogs and their evolution

http://www.dog-names.org.uk/history-evolution-dogs.htm

different cultures treat animals different excactly, ahhhhhhhhh bless you. western society has no real regard for anything but themselfs human nature is abusive (well maybe i,m getting alittle exstreme now :lol: )

Hey dont satrt on me lol u western an all guv. I posted this for a little diversionary tactic . Sing us a song

:lol::lol::lol: bless you bless you :wub: xxxxxxxxx

I used to be a vegetarian. Not because i disagreed with eating meat, we are omnivores after all. I didn't like the way animals were treated before being killed. To me, thats what it was all about. The treatment of animals, not the type or breed.

I love dogs, i really do. But i also love little lambs and calves and piglets.

I personally would not eat dog, but i believe it is a cultural thing. Just because we in the west belive it is wrong, does that make it a universal ruling that eating dog meat is wrong? I wouldn't eat a horse, but the french think its ok? Who decides which animals are ok and not ok to eat?

Ingrid

x

Yes so right Ingrid. Can I just point out that we don't actually eat baby lambs they grow up to be adult sheep. SO they lead a good life free until then. I hate saying the end bit. It was like celebrity get me out of here and they ate a rat. That caused massive debate in the country. The australian RSPCA interviewed decampo about it. It is a cultural thing and also a preference thing too.

I used to be a vegetarian. Not because i disagreed with eating meat, we are omnivores after all. I didn't like the way animals were treated before being killed. To me, thats what it was all about. The treatment of animals, not the type or breed.

I love dogs, i really do. But i also love little lambs and calves and piglets.

I personally would not eat dog, but i believe it is a cultural thing. Just because we in the west belive it is wrong, does that make it a universal ruling that eating dog meat is wrong? I wouldn't eat a horse, but the french think its ok? Who decides which animals are ok and not ok to eat?

Ingrid

x

exacley thats what

i,was sayin!ignorance is bliss oh to be so :wub:

i dont really care Lilly, im sick of people attacking me, so ill attack them back as nothing seems to get done, always ME whos in the wrong, always ME whos threatening to be banned and reported w/e, i dont care, go ahead, ban me, ignore the shit stirrers & point it all at me. as usual. if ya'll gonna do that, i'll start acting like an immature teenager.

OMG!!! I've been crying into my plate of lamb chops for nothing, thinking it was a baby sheep??? The guilt i felt after eating a scrumptious lamb chop or leg of lamb, all the expensive therapy-and it wasn't really a lamb, it was a fully grown sheep?

Trading standards are getting involved i can tell you

:)

I thought adult sheep was mutton?

Ingrid

x

Pup I was not saying you are the only one being unreasonable thats why I also urged other to think through before posting.

You where the only one however breaking rules by saying go to hell and fuck you to people a.i. personal attacking.

How do you think attacking other and acting immature will help???I hear you,you are angry and I can see why but is this way of dealing going to make that better??

Lilly

like i said dont care

and incase you cant see

I REMOVED THAT PART.

jeez.

im done hre kay?

BYEEEE.

p.s.

if youre gonna ban me, get it over with already.

sick of the threats tbh.

like i said dont care

and incase you cant see

I REMOVED THAT PART.

jeez.

im done hre kay?

BYEEEE.

p.s.

if youre gonna ban me, get it over with already.

sick of the threats tbh.

wish someone would just ban her all she does is WHINE

I think you do care hun,it must hurt to feel the way you do,to feel you get blamed for everything and such.

Hadnt seen you have removed those things,thank you for that!!

I see no reason to ban you right now was just warning you you where headed that way.

Lilly

yep I did remove them Lilly, glad you finally noticed that.

& it is funny isnt it

but its a serious problem

self pitying

tut tut.

not gonna get anywhere doin that areyou?

:rolleyes:

& Lilly like I said i dont care anymore,

they want an immature teenager?

they got one.

plus some hard harsh truths, which if you cant deal with, "truth hurts" suck it up.

OMG!!! I've been crying into my plate of lamb chops for nothing, thinking it was a baby sheep??? The guilt i felt after eating a scrumptious lamb chop or leg of lamb, all the expensive therapy-and it wasn't really a lamb, it was a fully grown sheep?

Ingrid

x

:o:o :o

yep I did remove them Lilly, glad you finally noticed that.

& it is funny isnt it

but its a serious problem

self pitying

tut tut.

not gonna get anywhere doin that areyou?

:rolleyes:

You crack me up love :lol: love you :D

Ingrid

x

:o:o:o

Thats where my sunday roast went :lol:

ok I give,you have a right to behave whatever way you want to behave.However whatever may be the result of that is your consequence to take.

Lilly

Archived