Mental Health Forums

Dogs

<Sophie>

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Teenagers dont take responsibility remember?

:rolleyes:

jeez guys ya'll desperate for immature teenager behaving & you treating me like an adult!

:lol:

ADIOS!

off I go to act like the immature teenager you all so desperately want!

^_^

I wonder, for the slightest of a moment, if you think people outside reading these topics where it starts - maybe as a genuine topic of debate or a catalyst to spark off arguments - if they see us as jsut timewasters or people that genuinely want help.

My name was brought into this from the onset, even the very topic was originally in my name despite me having no say into it...I am still hurting even tonight seeing a westie pup being walked by an owner caused me to break down on a bus like a right dickhead...but here its fine...because God help someone here who is genuinely in pain so that others can be expressive with their anger.

Sorry but its disgusting

actually evoluntionarily speaking, the reason animals don't eat dogs is because they are carnivores. Vitamin A isn't broken down by the body, it is stored in the liver. carnivores eat other animals, including their livers, and consequently have mahoosive stores of vitamin A in their livers. If another animal then ate a few carnivore livers, they'd get hypervitaminosis A. which among other things causes your hair to fall out, muscles to come away from bones and all manner of other nasty things, resulting in death. I think it was one of Scotts men that died of this on one of the polar expedtitions, as they were in danger of starving and ended up having to eat some of their sled dogs.

terrible disease, but anyway, generally speaking most animals won't eat large carnivores.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

no bless you hun you need it :lol:

got a tissue ? :wub:

I meant coz your imaginary friend and the imaginary stabbing you need your imaginary tissue for your imaginary lies :wacko:

So rather than have any respect for what Guntarded said, you choose to cary on the argument? Please finish it in PM. Nobody on the forum wants to see it

Ingrid

I meant coz your imaginary friend and the imaginary stabbing you need your imaginary tissue for your imaginary lies :wacko:

lmao ok you carry on thinking its not true :) why should that bother me ? hmm i cant think why! i dont know you, you dont know me so why should i care what you think ?

actually evoluntionarily speaking, the reason animals don't eat dogs is because they are carnivores. Vitamin A isn't broken down by the body, it is stored in the liver. carnivores eat other animals, including their livers, and consequently have mahoosive stores of vitamin A in their livers. If another animal then ate a few carnivore livers, they'd get hypervitaminosis A. which among other things causes your hair to fall out, muscles to come away from bones and all manner of other nasty things, resulting in death. I think it was one of Scotts men that died of this on one of the polar expedtitions, as they were in danger of starving and ended up having to eat some of their sled dogs.

terrible disease, but anyway, generally speaking most animals won't eat large carnivores.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sounds nasty didnt know that

This meanyness is leading nowhere and it seems to have become being mean just to be mean,totally not constructive and totally off topic.

Please take personal arguments to PM.

Lilly

lmao ok you carry on thinking its not true :) why should that bother me ? hmm i cant think why! i dont know you, you dont know me so why should i care what you think ?

sorry hun i just thought it sounded like bull but i shound't have said it and i don't know so i am sorry and hope your friend is better soon

Soph

sorry hun i just thought it sounded like bull but i shound't have said it and i don't know so i am sorry and hope your friend is better soon

Soph

well i tell you what when its put in paper i will show you yeh ? its already been on key103 love

Archived