Mental Health Forums

Dogs

<Sophie>

well....omfg monkey nuts, spoons, spanners, tophats, biros & trumpets.

Chill

:lol: that was random but funny

Welcome to my world..... until next time. :wacko:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder, for the slightest of a moment, if you think people outside reading these topics where it starts - maybe as a genuine topic of debate or a catalyst to spark off arguments - if they see us as jsut timewasters or people that genuinely want help.

My name was brought into this from the onset, even the very topic was originally in my name despite me having no say into it...I am still hurting even tonight seeing a westie pup being walked by an owner caused me to break down on a bus like a right dickhead...but here its fine...because God help someone here who is genuinely in pain so that others can be expressive with their anger.

Sorry but its disgusting

[/quote

Im really sorry gun I started the post because i knew what a shit of a day u were gonna have and i thought it would be nice for you to come back later and see messages of support!!

Clearly that has not happened.....should of remembered that idiotic sophie is still around.

Anyway im sorry, i the future i shall keep my mouth shut and next time i think about doing something nice for someone, ima think twice cos we got some toddlers on ere who dont care about ppls pain and problems they just looking for a fight.

Sorry i wont be posting for anyone again

xx

don't call me idiotic please you are the one that don't get that this thread has nuthin to do witht the one you started about guntarded dog. this thread was about dog abuse and eating. animals. i am growing sick of you insulting me hun please grow up.

Soph

and the main arguments of this thread weren't between me anyways. you feel bad coz you started a thrad in someons name with out asking so deal with it and don't insult me hun i am always tying to be friends with you and in pm and everthing you are rude to me no needd to call me idiotic hun

Soph

the pm thing is not true i just realsied i got you mixed up with another member who doesn;t like me and is rude to me in pm that isn't you sorry hun

Soph

The behaviour of some of those contributing to this thread leaves a lot to be desired.

If you cant play nice, dont play at all.

well said hun would you like me to name and shame the main problme members?

Soph

hun that isnt fair i asked for this thread to be deleted i didn't want to upset all the people then they started namecalling. i think you should read the whole thread hun you are not being fair on me like this and if you wanna make it personal take ot to pm please hun.

Soph

hun that isnt fair i asked for this thread to be deleted i didn't want to upset all the people then they started namecalling. i think you should read the whole thread hun you are not being fair on me like this and if you wanna make it personal take ot to pm please hun.

Soph

i think you,ll find sophie stared a honest thread that became abit lost, never meant to harmed anyone x

Archived