Mental Health Forums

Working?

Paula

think my medication might finally be right?? (fingers crossed)

they took me off Mirtazepine, as i was so drowsy the staff couldnt get me up..LMAO! :lol:

i am now on Depakote 250mg morning, 500mg night

Quetiapine 100mg morning and night

and Sertraline 50mg morning

would definitely say i have been LOADS more level on the depakote. mood swings have been SO, SO much better over the past weeks. have still had downs but no manic episodes and not so many hysterical crying/walking up the motorway moments. was down last night, which disappointed me, i felt so sad, but i guess i have to accept that LIFE is like that, and nobody can be happy or 100% all the time. anyway, for the time being i am a LOT more stable and havnt been suicidal for about a week, so things might be looking up (PLEASE????)

That's what I like to hear!!! Of course the upcoming vacation is helpful to your mood. If would be to mine anyway! Yes, the right therapy and the right meds make it so much easier to manage.

Hi Pinky,

It is so nice to hear the you are feeling more stable and a little happier with things, it does sound like the Docs have sorted some better medication out.

Do take care and stay as strong as possible,

Jane :)

Fantastic - so pleased for you.

I'm on Epilim, similar to Depakote, and it really does work to control those mood swings - hateful things - i'm scared mine are coming back now I'm returning to work, even with the meds :(

It's brilliant to see you looking so much better - here's hoping it lasts.

Love

Archived