Mental Health Forums

Weird Stuff Happens

floyd

omg no wonder well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

yes right suprized, just when i needed it, thanx sassyj xxx :rolleyes:

that's great news! What's the book about?

it about my my life and how i ended up here, its starts in real time, how i ended up back in therapy, then starts back at my childhood and how/why i ended here! its part therapy part insight! i,m going to link it back to where i am now wherever that may be! x does that make sense!!!! :rolleyes: its about how i destroy all my relationships and why! x oh and my so called PD

well done pinky you are so brave, i wrote my life in poetry (a collection of poems) bbut was too ashamed to get it printed, it sat in my cupboard for years, now i have burned it - which im sad about now.

good luck xxxxx

well done pinky you are so brave, i wrote my life in poetry (a collection of poems) bbut was too ashamed to get it printed, it sat in my cupboard for years, now i have burned it - which im sad about now.

good luck xxxxx

YEAH I,VE ALMOST BURNT IT A FEW TIMES, been meaning to write it for years, aslong as i keep it away from my other side then hopefully i wont destroy it! :lol: keep writing fordy i,d like to read some of your poems ;)

:D

good luck xxxxx

YEAH I,VE ALMOST BURNT IT A FEW TIMES, been meaning to write it for years, aslong as i keep it away from my other side then hopefully i wont destroy it! :lol: keep writing fordy i,d like to read some of your poems ;)

Thanks i may share the poetry when im feeling a little braver, takes a lot of trust befoe i can share them :rolleyes: xxxxxx

:D

good luck xxxxx

Thanks i may share the poetry when im feeling a little braver, takes a lot of trust befoe i can share them :rolleyes: xxxxxx

"if you want somebody to trust, trust yourself" bob dylan x

Nice one pinky. That's awesome.

Hey can i ask, how long has it taken you to write it?

the stories been there all my life! i had abit! of a breakdown over xmas, it gave me a place to start it, been working on it sinse then, i,m just filling it out now with all the mad real time! not sure how it will end as life goes on and on,i was writing last nite bout those friends i,ve lost due to suicide and overdose woke up bit depressed this morning but a little better now, books becoming part of my thereapy, its easier to give pages of it to my phycologist than talk x :lol:

Archived