Mental Health Forums

Had A Fcuking Nuff

<Sophie>

i came here for support not all the BS i was suspended coz someone took the piss out of my thrush wtf. if you lot are better then i wanna stay ill :angry:

Soph

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

~(((((((sophie)))))))

deep breath babe, I know it's frustrating and makes you angry, but you are strong I know you are, you can rise above this you can babe I know you can.

XXXXXXXXXXX

sophie that was not the reason.i pm'd you why.

i also pm'd you a couple of days ago saying how well you was doing on here.

we are here to support you. breaking of the terms cannot be ignored.

Can't this place for once just not have any one fighting or taking digs at people on here for one night please, Cut an end to it... That is all I have to say...

Sophie action was taken in regards to the fun being made of you and your health.That doesnt excuse your behaviour of the last days.

Lilly

this is rediculous now is something going to be done about this?? what are the staff doing this person is affecting every bodys health here were all ill we dont need this why hasnt this constant trouble maker been banned? i thought this forum was a safe place, i guess not if stuff like this is allowed

(((((sophie))))

you can get past this babe, people have a choice whether or not to reply to your posts and that's a choice they should make if they need to.

stay strong and work through these urges to attack, they have a deeper meaning and that's what you need help and support to learn to express.

Love

Kazza

xxxx

Sophee23 ~ there is no need to post comments like that if you don't want anything to do with someone then actually don't have anything to do with them.

Love

Kazza

xxx

I think it is time to just let this lie now.

Been enough unrest on here to last us the next 12 months.

Let's all take a chill pill *took mine earlier* - and get back to what we all do best that is support and help each other.

Post some cat pics or summat to lighten the mood.

Sophee23 ~ there is no need to post comments like that if you don't want anything to do with someone then actually don't have anything to do with them.

Love

Kazza

xxx

You are so right,some folk don't know how to ignore

again, how is that comment helping anything? Exactly what are you trying to prove or say? This is <Sophie>'s thread if you dont like it leave it alone!!

<Sophie>..... always here for oyu, if you feel like lashing out pm me instead, pleae don't get yourself banned treacle.

xxxxx

Archived