Mental Health Forums

Had A Fcuking Nuff

<Sophie>

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sophee23 ~ there is no need to post comments like that if you don't want anything to do with someone then actually don't have anything to do with them.

Love

Kazza

xxx

You say that BUT have you seen any post <sophie> has said to people???... I mean she went at some one just tonite because they're feeling sui and called her "attention seeking whore" so, Maybe you wanna think what <sophie> is really like... I am not trying to have a fight or any thing with you at all... I mean I give her chance after chance but she always attacked and flooded this place with lies so...

For good or not??? But I bet she will be back with a new name...

For good i think.

Well I hope so Because no one needs any of this shit on here aswell...

Shutting up now have said enough sorry!! and Lavender my last post wasn't directed at you of course hun!!

Love Kazza

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know :)

Sophee seems interesting that you have all these "opinions" since Soph blocked you on MSN because you bored her, Perhaps you ought to think about that young lady.

So, if people are so happy that she has been banned, why are 10 users still viewing this thread?

She's been banned, like everyone wanted, aren't other people on this forum going to go off & support those who need so much of it now ie; in crisis etc like people so often moan about & don't get enough support as the attention is focused elsewhere?

Even a MOD has asked you all to quit replying & to walk away, stop being so spiteful & get on with supporting others like you all complain about not doing enough of, & here you are, continuing on & on & on despite getting what you all want.

Can't really win.

Dice of course I've seen Sophies posts, but they all the sh*t kicks off when I'm not looknig and by that time most things have been edited or deleted. I know she has come in like a whirling dervish and hurt people and I am really not trying to excuse that as this should be a safe place for us all.

but....she's a kid. i see what she posts and I see a very young person who hasn't yet learned to work out what really hurts and articulate that, she just reacts and lashes out. Pup is very much the same. I know they have both been out of order on a number of occassions, but so have a hell of a lot of other people in retaliation or reply to them.

I just wanted to look past the anger and lashing out and try and help the person inside focus on what really hurt and tell us about that.

I guess they both remind me of myself, and it saved my life that someone looked past all the anger and rage and attacking everything and helped me figure out what was really hurting.

I wish Sophie hadn't got banned, I wish my sodding internet would have worked tonight and I had been here to try and stop her before she went to far.

Love

Kazza

xxxxxxxx

Pup you are right again, they all have been complaining but really they need Soph and people like her to make them feel alive inside. Sad really. Sad the way you act like you are all happy whilst posting for attention in crisis. Very sad.

Cherry your problem with Soph was jealousy. She was younger prettier and nicer than you. You always behave like the baby of the site but now you are older and still the same as you always have been. Soph did have a valid point regarding your regular attention seeking behaviour.

ok :)

Archived