Mental Health Forums

Had A Fcuking Nuff

<Sophie>

If you got problems amongst yourselves deal with it via PM, there has been enough shite on here.

Please, no more bickering.

Enough is enough.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am entitled to my opinions I have been here alot longer than you, Believe it is the truth and that is what these spiteful people need to hear when one so young is in such pain and they gain such pleasure.

Dice of course I've seen Sophies posts, but they all the sh*t kicks off when I'm not looknig and by that time most things have been edited or deleted. I know she has come in like a whirling dervish and hurt people and I am really not trying to excuse that as this should be a safe place for us all.

but....she's a kid. i see what she posts and I see a very young person who hasn't yet learned to work out what really hurts and articulate that, she just reacts and lashes out. Pup is very much the same. I know they have both been out of order on a number of occassions, but so have a hell of a lot of other people in retaliation or reply to them.

I just wanted to look past the anger and lashing out and try and help the person inside focus on what really hurt and tell us about that.

I guess they both remind me of myself, and it saved my life that someone looked past all the anger and rage and attacking everything and helped me figure out what was really hurting.

I wish Sophie hadn't got banned, I wish my sodding internet would have worked tonight and I had been here to try and stop her before she went to far.

Love

Kazza

xxxxxxxx

I am entitled to my opinions I have been here alot longer than you, Believe it is the truth and that is what these spiteful people need to hear when one so young is in such pain and they gain such pleasure.

You may have been here longer than me, but you were banned, i wasn't.

You were given this last chance, don't blow it on someone who isn't even a member anymore

Ingrid

x

Dice of course I've seen Sophies posts, but they all the sh*t kicks off when I'm not looknig and by that time most things have been edited or deleted. I know she has come in like a whirling dervish and hurt people and I am really not trying to excuse that as this should be a safe place for us all.

but....she's a kid. i see what she posts and I see a very young person who hasn't yet learned to work out what really hurts and articulate that, she just reacts and lashes out. Pup is very much the same. I know they have both been out of order on a number of occassions, but so have a hell of a lot of other people in retaliation or reply to them.

I just wanted to look past the anger and lashing out and try and help the person inside focus on what really hurt and tell us about that.

I guess they both remind me of myself, and it saved my life that someone looked past all the anger and rage and attacking everything and helped me figure out what was really hurting.

I wish Sophie hadn't got banned, I wish my sodding internet would have worked tonight and I had been here to try and stop her before she went to far.

Love

Kazza

xxxxxxxx

Yeah I understand that, Not ever will see everything what is said on here... And yeah everyone on here has given each other shit, its not just them two BUT at the moment its always them going at some one or another... That is why I give her chance after chance and DIDN't kick off at her and yeah I am one for kicking off too and I do hold my hands up to that...

I still don't know if she was being honest about stuff or just lying about it all, But I'll guess I'll never know... But she had been told if she kept going on she would be banned and knew after so many bans, the next one if for good, So in away she asked for it...

I did ask her twice tonite to stop it but she didn't, So even if you net was working it would of not stopped her...

but any way, I'm not here to have a fight or any thing with you, She ain't here now so, Hopefully it will calm down some what... :unsure:

that was out of order.

I don't want Lavender to start getting into trouble because she is defending her friend

Ingrid

x

You may have been here longer than me, but you were banned, i wasn't.

You were given this last chance, don't blow it on someone who isn't even a member anymore

Ingrid

x

and your point being???I know that you have never liked me since i returned here,You have made that perfectly clear,that is your choice.For a MOD are you even allowed to say that?You really do have a chip on your shoulder don't you?what is it the power you like?

for a charity that charges they need to review confidentiality agreements

Lavender, please step away. Is it really worth getting into more trouble?

Have some respect for the staff and the site, please, considering you've received a lot of support from it's members and staff before now. Take a deep breath, calm down, walk away and settle down please.

Lilly, I am remaining as calm & as mature as I have been in previous posts I have made, I am not arguing, I am stating my opinion, and misunderstanding why in the heck people are still posting & causing so much drama, STILL, & if people were that worried & concerned about the support of others, they'd have not posted in Sophie's thread to begin with!

Clearly they were using that as an excuse to upset her & blame her for such bull.

It's so spiteful.

I don't understand why they have to act so horribly.

They got what they want, what else do they goddamn want?!

It's pathetic.

Move the hell on, stop posting, want the drama to stop, that's what you all keep saying, & yet you're all keeping it going still.

It seems like you WANT the drama.

Don't discuss me like I'm not here.

It's rude & really immature.

Now, you got what you want, what in the hell do you all need now?

OMG Nothing was said about you only out2lunch said she can see herself in you and sophie... Nothing rude or any thing so how about jog on...

I'd love to jog on, but I can barely leave my bed let alone my house to go for a jog thanks.

& You mentioned me in your post, specifically stating the two of us, not just Sophie.

Don't act like you know everything. It's tiring & boring.

right there dice...that's it!!..

Yes that was slightly unnecesary by pup, but what I see is someone reacting to a perceived insult or slight that wasn't actually intended, so I think snapping back at her just compounds the situation.

That's why I'm so upset Sophie has been banned, because she spoke before she thought, she was easily hurt and consequently quick to anger. she hadn't grown up enough to know how to stop it before it happened.

That's what I was getting at before.

I haven't got any fight with you either I promise so I hope this doens't sound aggressive or anything.

Love

Kazza

xxxx

Lavender, i have nothing against you at all. no chip on my shoulder.

I don't want you getting into trouble. I was trying to help

Ingrid

x

I'd love to jog on, but I can barely leave my bed let alone my house to go for a jog thanks.

& You mentioned me in your post, specifically stating the two of us, not just Sophie.

Don't act like you know everything. It's tiring & boring.

Just because I said the two of them, Did I mean you???...

Did I say your name??? Where??? Please show me???...

And I am not acting like I know everything dear...

would you like to talk in PM lavender? I don't want you thinking i don't like you and want to understand why you think this?

Ingrid

x

Yes that was slightly unnecesary by pup, but what I see is someone reacting to a perceived insult or slight that wasn't actually intended, so I think snapping back at her just compounds the situation.

That's why I'm so upset Sophie has been banned, because she spoke before she thought, she was easily hurt and consequently quick to anger. she hadn't grown up enough to know how to stop it before it happened.

I haven't got any fight with you either I promise so I hope this doens't sound aggressive or anything.

Love

Kazza

xxxx

Pup come on, you've been an absolute diamond tongight lovely, but please try and recognise that in the same way you do, other people react to things that have been said and sometimes the reaction is harsher than necessary.

but you also reacted and snapped and unless one of you stops it it will spiral out of control until it explodes. try and stop and think hun.

Love

Kazza

xxxxx

Love

Kazza

xxxx

Yeah I know I should of not gone at her, But I am known just to snap at people, But sophie was one person I didn't, Because I did want to try and understand her and see if she really did need support...

And yeah she did, which is not always good, And The same with the angry, I am trying to control my angry now, So I know its hard and because she is young its harder, I think... But time and time again I've told her and I am others had too, to leave it out and ignore it, But as she didn't listen she got banned for good, But hey ho that life right :blink:...

that was out of order.

I don't want Lavender to start getting into trouble because she is defending her friend

Ingrid

x

I werent on about you ingrid hunni :) sorry you fort it was

much love em xx

Archived