Mental Health Forums

Had A Fcuking Nuff

<Sophie>

yeah I guess it is :wacko: .

thanks Dice, really appreciate you talking this through with me tonight, glad we didn't just leave it hanging. I am just struggling to get my head around the fact that she's gone. I don't handle endings very well I don't think.

I need to sleep this off I think, so I'll say goodnight and godbless.

Thanks again Dice,

Love

Kazza

xxxx

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that was out of order.

I don't want Lavender to start getting into trouble because she is defending her friend

Ingrid

x

I werent on about you ingrid hunni :) sorry you fort it was

much love em xx

oh sorry sweetie :lol:

I read you vent, thanks, it was lovely :wub:

Always got time for you pork chop

miss you

xxxxxxx

yeah I guess it is :wacko: .

thanks Dice, really appreciate you talking this through with me tonight, glad we didn't just leave it hanging. I am just struggling to get my head around the fact that she's gone. I don't handle endings very well I don't think.

I need to sleep this off I think, so I'll say goodnight and godbless.

Thanks again Dice,

Love

Kazza

xxxx

Its all good dude, Yeah leaving it hanging would of not been good at all and hey tomorrow is a new day so, Hopefully all this will of stopped by thn :unsure:... Awwwwww bless you, Well its not nice when you're there for someone and they just go like she has tonight but hey give yourself time and you'll be fine...

Nite nite sleep well tc dude and no need to thank me, I only want the war to stop on here so ha...

I'll call people what I like, especially when those certain people have been acting worse than any name I can come up with.

&yet once again, I'm being squarely blamed.

Whatever.

I'm going to sleep, I've been up for 32 hours & I'm completely spent, inside&out, I'm not dealing with this any further.

Hopefully drama will end by the next visit I make, if not, I take it people here really do want it.

Jesus pup, wish i had ur fatigue, up 32hrs eh? :wub: i wub u, gis a kiss hunny, i need your kinda thing.

Sry souix, u talking to me? or pup?

WHY?

Because of the way you have handled yourself here.

Yeah why...

Well I didn't do that well because I got my warning level put up for going at some one :o, As I let them win ie me kicking off at them ffs...

So I didn't handled myself well at all here dude :)...

this is all abit sad we are not on here for this kind of bs, there anough idiots in the street without people on here losing it, we all have promblems here, if your struggling then fine, if we can,t show any support or understaning then log out and come back later :lol::wub::unsure::wacko::P i woke up this morning wanting to kill everyone, i came on here to try and calm :wacko: down with those who understand xxx :wacko:

My first few posts in this thread were calm, patient and mature.

As time went on, I felt threatened, provoked, I do not like this feeling, and I will stand up for myself & defend myself if need be.

I may not be as calm in doing so, but plenty have shown that they are also not as calm, some are even worse than me.

I do hope that the drama is over, as I did not come here to log on, and feel worse when I log off.

I am glad I have made amends with some that previously were against me being here.

So, I end this with good day, and I hope, again, that the drama is over here.

Archived