Mental Health Forums

More Than A Good Day...

Dani

:) Well...

i think i feel happy...actually happy.strange feeling,and i'm not hyper so it isnt the usual rollercoaster.

ive had a great weekend...doin stuff with the twins.they are gettin so big now and theyve started weaning already!

im back at work in a month and although its a scary thought it will be good to see everyone again.

we have a wedding to go to on saturday so its and excuse for me to buy a dress and i'm gonna get the twins something cute to wear :)

they are sleeping a whole 9-10 hours through the night finally!!!!!so i feel normal again instead of feeling like a zombie.

ive joined the gym and ive been goin every night so i feel good :)

any how...wanted to share.i shall post some pics of the twins in there cute outfits on saturday :)

x

good for you and well done they are tough times when the babies are so young. Well done you oh and spend a little extra on pampering you up for this wedding . You deserve it

Its great you have joined a gym... I know from personal experience how good that can make you feel.

Hope you get a nice dress :).

Glad you are feeling happy also :).

Dani this is fantastic news!

Now as for expensive and sparkly dresses, I spent 5 hours in London helping a girl friend of mine picking out one....best fun we both had! I would call the shopping trip a "me" day...a treat for me! Just go with it and enjoy yourself...

P.S. slightly jealous I can't buy a dress lol

Anyways, glad your doing good, you deserve it

Stevie

I'm so glad to hear you are having some good days, you deserve it. xxxxx

Gun, very sophisticated outfit there, but you need a hat for a Wedding...... pmsl....

go go go dani! :D im glad your having a better time just now and feeling good.....esp with wee ones around! hope the dress you get is a belter and cant wait to see it! :)

lol gun!!!

hey thanks everyone.ive just been to next to get the babies something...awwwwwwww they gonna look so cute.

our little boy is gonna be in a shirt and tie...and our litle girl in a pink dress :)

sassy...yes...gun will have to walk at the side of us :lol:

gun roses is right ...you need a hat to go with that...but id use it to cover your arse if i was u :lol::lol:

hey ranger..nice to hear from u :)

Archived