Mental Health Forums

New Here

sniffles

Hi,

Im sniffles. Im not exactly sure what to say, only because I dont know any of you. Im not sure that Im ready to open up here yet. It will take some time. For now though, I am 21 and in college. I have several problems that Im not sure I want to go into yet. Im a little nervous being here. Not sure what to think about it all. Well, Im starting to get shaky, so Im gonna go for now.

Thanks everyone,

~Sniffles

;) Hey Sniffles,

Welcome to BPDWorld, please post at anytime and dont feel TOO uncomfortable - we are all in the same place you are and you have all the time you want...

Choose Life

Ginny

XXX

Sniffles, there is no pressure here to share anything that you are not comfy with. Just come and read for a while, reply to a few posts when you feel the urge. We are here for each other and you are under no obligation to do anything that you are not comfortable with. Thats not what we are about. We want people to feel comfortable and you are not under anyone elses timetable.

Take Care

Wabbit

• 5 weeks later...

Hi My name is chocoted

I have been diagnosed with BPD and have just finished DBT.

Things were going well until I was diagnosed with numerous illness. Just had my wisdom teeth out (Monday) and I am in so much pain. Think I am better at handling emotional pain than physical pain.

Still if I cant open my mouth and eat I may lose weight.

Im not good at sharing feelings but i feel pretty low at present

Hope you are all doing ok

hey choc, I am with you, I am a wimp when it comes to physical pain. I just had the ear infection from hell, I was even hospitalized, they gave me morphine, and was I grateful? THANK THE LORD FOR MORPHINE!

I hope that your mouth gets better. Losing weight that way isnt the best, but if ya can afford to lose it, I say GO FOR IT!

Take care

Wabbit

Welcome to this wonderful site. You only have to say what you want to say and there will be no pressure, if you feel it is hard to say things, then just don't say them. It is completely your choice. I do hope you will feel more comfortable withing time of using this site and it will be nice to see you around.

x

• 1 year later...

Hi and welcome, dont be worried about coming here, we are all in the same boat and just wanna help,

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Josh,

Thanks for wanting to help. I appreciate that.

Sniffles

;) Hey Sniffles,

Welcome to BPDWorld, please post at anytime and dont feel TOO uncomfortable - we are all in the same place you are and you have all the time you want...

Choose Life

Ginny

XXX

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you so much Ginny. I'm trying not to feel too uncomfortable...and don't worry.....I am choosing life.

Sniffles

Sniffles, there is no pressure here to share anything that you are not comfy with. Just come and read for a while, reply to a few posts when you feel the urge. We are here for each other and you are under no obligation to do anything that you are not comfortable with. Thats not what we are about. We want people to feel comfortable and you are not under anyone elses timetable.

Take Care

Wabbit

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Wabbit...that means a lot to me. I don't like being rushed into things, so it's nice knowing I don't have to post a certain number of posts or anything to impress people, or anything like that.

Sniffles

Welcome sniffles and ALL NEWBIES, hope to see u ALL around. Feel free.  :rolleyes:

Budgie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the welcome Budgie.

Sniffles

Welcome to this wonderful site. You only have to say what you want to say and there will be no pressure, if you feel it is hard to say things, then just don't say them. It is completely your choice. I do hope you will feel more comfortable withing time of using this site and it will be nice to see you around.

x

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you Happy. This is a wonderful site. I think I'm ready to start accepting that I have a problem and that I do have an illness, just as anybody else. I think I'm ready to start sharing what is really going on. Thank you for the warm welcome.

Sniffles

Hello everyone. It has been quite sometime that I have been away from here. More than a year I'd say. I'm not sure why it has been so long. I guess, moreso because I didn't feel like I belonged here. I'm back now though. I just got out of the hospital not too long ago, after an overdose, in which I stayed in the hospital for about a month. I was diagnosed with Borderline

Personality Disorder, as well as Bipolar disorder. The depression, I already knew about. I'm not really sure what BPD is, so it'd be nice to have some support. I've also struggled with eating disorders, cutting, suicidal tendancies, burning, OCD, SAD, and GAD. Anyway, enough for now. If anyone can help maybe explain a little bit about BPD to me, I'd truly appreciate it.

Sniffles

Hi snifles, welcome, I just joined the other day, and I think this is a really good supportive site. You are excatly my daughters age ! (I'm 49) so hope you don't mind talking to an "old lady", I've been through a lot, have learned a lot, but still carrying around a lot of "stuff"

Looks like some really caring people here, and I sense that it is a very

safe and supportive place to see whatever you would like when you feel ready.

welcome,Barbara

Archived