Mental Health Forums

Blokes.... Hmmmm?

purple-chick

Last kiss? Jeez peck or snog? Peck I am allowed to kiss my son on the cheek, I have taken to kissing his head whilst he has parked it, my dog kisses me everyday. Last time a male gave me a kiss was beginning of October.

i put kisses without thinking if say im on here.

but if im texting i put 'x'if its a friend...xxx if i really like them and xxxxxxxx if im infatuated :lol::wub:

i would love to get some kisses back but i never do :(:( ...

i dont care though :D (secretly cares) ;)

awwwwwwwwwww u be a sweetie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hugs n tickles , steve

i got called "flower" on the phone by a male supplier today ! not sure about that one !!!! i get called petal sometimes, never been called flower before tho... :wacko:

i guess he was a landrover dealer..... hmmmmm

omg i totally know the feeling! It really narks me tbh, cause i'm allways littering everything with 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx's and hugs and hearts and loves, and then i get a reply that says 'k.' and i'm like ARGHHHHH *tears hair out* !!!!!!

:lol:

xxxx

omg i totally know the feeling! It really narks me tbh, cause i'm allways littering everything with 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx's and hugs and hearts and loves, and then i get a reply that says 'k.' and i'm like ARGHHHHH *tears hair out* !!!!!!

:lol:

xxxx

omg i so get where u comin from on that - ok so i have unlimited texts and a phone with a qwerty kbd so it is way easy to type and so i regularly send like HUGE texts (usually 3 texts worth in one go) and from the men, i usually seem to get like ikly tiny one word replies..... thats if they reply at all :(

and YEAH u know who you are !!!! LMAO... :angry:

they say size dont matter - well it DOES !!!!! PMSL.... :wacko:

Lol is an interesting question purpley, guess girls are just more slushy???

I put 'xxx' at the end of nearly all my messages but thats cos i have a thing about the number 3, couldn't put 1/2 so its 3 or nothing. hugs tend to be given out only if im really good friends with someone except on here cos I think everone needs and deserves lots of hugs

xxx

Yeah chips, I'm the same. It's so easy to just hit the 'x' button on that type o phone - that's what mines like, and i'm terrible for it.

I was so embarrassed the other day - was telling Purple bout this on the phone, actually! But i got a text from my art therapist just reminding me of my appt time for the next day, and i replied - after all, it's only polite! BUT this was my reply -

"no worries ***, i'll see you then. Jai xxx"

I hit every goddamned key a million and one times to stop that from sending.

It didn't friggin; work! lmaoooo it's mortifying!!!!

xxxx

xxxxxxx's on everything to excess. they don't actually mean actual snog kisses do they!(?) and besides they make whatever you're writing look nice and finished off x x x

Archived