Mental Health Forums

Things I Have Made

shadow8

Some of you have wanted to see pics of the things I have done in my pottery session at day treamtment. So here are the things I have made so far.....

This one is a tile

Wow! I love these pieces, especially your use of bold contrasting colours. I would love to see more, when you make them. Keep up the good work! Love My Shadow xxx

They are so good and the enamel is perfect. It is a really hard thing to do . I bet seeing them after firing made you really proud of them . Well done. I love the gheko they are sooooooo sweet xxxxxx

Thanks glad you like them. Yes I am proud of them and it gives me something to focus on when I am making them. The bowl is to represent how I feel really, with everything pointing inwards. The red is all internal with a calm front on the outside and the yellow stars/diamonds for the little bits I let out. The tile is my fav tho.

I have done a turtle which I will paint next week.

If you have any suggestions of what I can make next I would like to know them.

wow i love these darling so creative ...................the colours are vibrant im very impressed with them hunnie a blady well done hun xoxoxoxoxoxoxox :) you have a flair there hun really you do ..........................jelly xoxox

This one is suppose to be a gecko but it doesn't look like it really I know

Oh oh oh I like them :D and the gecko is ace BUT I don't know if I should be nice to you now after what you have just done to me in chat :( haha...

Archived