Mental Health Forums

A Difficult Day For Some..feb 14Th

tearstained

I just wanted to say well done to anyone who found today a difficult day, being valentines day. I can imagine it may have bought up some difficult and painful feelings for some. Mine was actually okay. I didnt think about it too much, slightly sad when I walked past a flower stall selling roses ect and wishing I had someone who cared enough about me to get me flowers or a card but managed to shrug it off, though I did end up binge eating. Its nearly over anyway. Feb 15th is not far away.... xxx

hey hunni,

It's one of those days where I do wonder if people know I exist! I did end up bingeing today too... I stuffed myself so full that I just fell asleep and slept through the whole afternoon, which was actually a blessing! Hope you have a nice evening and take care xxx

Thanks for replying both of you. You know I find carbs a bit like a tranquiliser. even though they make me heavy and lethargic they kind of calm me too. Im gonna have a bath and try and relax for a nice sleep. Hope you have a peaceful eve too. xxxxxx

hey hunni,

It's one of those days where I do wonder if people know I exist! I did end up bingeing today too... I stuffed myself so full that I just fell asleep and slept through the whole afternoon, which was actually a blessing! Hope you have a nice evening and take care xxx

(((((((((hug)))))))))) i did the very same as you i had a food delivery ate masses and slept.

I knwo you exist . Hope you have a good evening too xxxxx

Archived