Mental Health Forums

Eastenders

bena.baby

well when i watched gmtv this morning there was an interview with the writer and he said a clue was that the person in the last episode was angry. haha theyre all angry on that show. but i remember janine being angry that she was set up. but she seems too obvious. i think jack is the no 1 fav at the bookies for having done it. but i have no idea theyve done a good job of keeping it hush hush. i loved all the confusing things theyve done like in one episode where they showed all the suspects with their black gloves in different scenes. haha i feel really sad :rolleyes:

Hmmm now I did think it was Sam to start off with but it can't be her as she is in prison, So I'm thinking it could be Jack but I bet its not him... So I put my money on Ryan :blink:...

Oh I may have to watch it again now thn and see who was angry in last nights show... OMG that Becca was so Oh it could be her Oh, Okay god knows who it is :wacko::blink:...

I have no idea! I watch it all the time and have done for ages but i just have no clue! lol how bad, if i had to guess id say it was phil, but apparently the cast dont even know, thats why its live tonight...the cast dont find out until the last miniute!

OOoo how exciting lol :lol:

well when i watched gmtv this morning there was an interview with the writer and he said a clue was that the person in the last episode was angry. haha theyre all angry on that show. but i remember janine being angry that she was set up. but she seems too obvious. i think jack is the no 1 fav at the bookies for having done it. but i have no idea theyve done a good job of keeping it hush hush. i loved all the confusing things theyve done like in one episode where they showed all the suspects with their black gloves in different scenes. haha i feel really sad :rolleyes:

I know exactly what u mean hun lol but ronnie was angry last night wasnt she cos she thru all that paint over archies picture, dont think its janine, i reckon ronnie or phil x

oh yeah and ronnie haha see theyre all agro on eastenders. its sad how much im lookin fwd to finding out haha. my friday nights filled with drugs and raves are replaced by bein excited about watchin a tv program. i dunno whats worse? lol

haha that was a good ending. didnt suspect stacey. i thought peggy was gonna admit to it at one point but i guess that was their intention to make u think that. poor bradley :( i was really critical of all the flaws all the way through with it being live lol like at the end when bradley fell and there was some train noise in the background or something when they were screaming, the cameras were a bit off sometimes and at the start did you notice jack mess up his lines? i just have too much time on my hands :rolleyes:

really? i thought it was pretty good actin tbh!

i heart bradley and stacey...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

i agree bonii and yeh i noticed that and said to my boyfriend, i was picking at it the whole way through, stacey kept rubbing her mike, was really bad! if it didnt have the big secret to keep ppl watching i dont think many wld have. :( shame eastenders i is disappointed lol -_-

I really thought it was that guy who Janine lived with.. Ryan?? (gawd im bad with names, so he might actually be called Harold or something!! lol)

Can't believe it was our Stace !! :o

Poor Bradley, too. :( i really like him. He's quite a pretty boy, i think :)

When Stacey turned him over, i was sick :mellow:

xx

Archived