Mental Health Forums

Eastenders

bena.baby

Omg!!! Me too....I thought I was alone, he's so cute with his little red cheaks :) and a crackin actor!! How can u have a stacey without a bradley, altho I suppose she will be locked up now, unless they blame bradley. OOooo what will happen lol

hahaha oooo, Max! lol my mom has 'banned' me from liking him, though!!! cause apparently he is waaaay too old for me, and 'it will NEVER work' ...so she'll have him. As if it's actually real!! lol

I still got something going on for Sean though. I DO love a bad boy who i just KNOW is gunna break my heart.

...oh, and PHIL! lmaooo!!! When he's sober, though. There just is something about him. Mmmmm. lol. Like, y'know he'd look after ya, don'tcha?! Apparently my fella looks a bit like Phil, but a younger version. lol.

Yeah, i really am lame, lol. I need to move out of soapland and get a life bahahahaha!

xx

max...bradley...jack (obv)...sean...

but phil!?!?!?!?!

lol!

bradley is so cute, and you know he'd worship the ground you walk on EVEN if you're a mental health peep!

that scene when stacey got sectioned...oh GOD, that broke my heart. bring back bradley from the dead. BRING HIM BACK!

Oooooh Esme, you made me feel all offended then!! lol

but YES, bloody blinking PHIL!!!!

...he has a shiny head. it's nice and.. erm... shiny.

Lol.

Agreed!! *jions in chanting with Esme*

Yes, yes i am. And i'm NOT ashamed to admit it (much). :)

orrr, yeah. Esme you inspired my new member title thingymajiggy :) taaaa.

Check it outttt! :) hahaha

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

oooooooooooooo crip...least er...least you not er...got much competition. that's a bonus.

although phil is a bit of a eastenders stud. shirley could do way better.

i <3 shirley!

LMFAOOOOOOOOO :lol::lol:

& about Shirl - meeeee tooooooo! she's such a no-shit kinda gal, n sticks up for herself and EVERYONE... even when they don't need sticking up for! but she's still all mushy and voulnerable really! Love it. :)

yeah she is cool crip.

i liked stacey's running away from the police outfit too - and the way she was still in 4 inch heels. think you MIGHT put your trainers on.

LMAO @ all you lot

I missed it last night. Was it really Stacey? Gonna have to watch the omnibus on Sunday.

I used to fancy Phil back in the old days, during the old Grant, Sharon, Phil love triangle. He wasn't so fat, pink and shiny in them days :lol:

Archived