there have you been without pretence standing on solid ground

a strong rock, with a smooth surface

glows even when there is darkness,

you read into my soul, when this I let you see

I want to tell you just how much, your help has meant to me

Who knows what my future will bring, or where my path may lead

all I know at this time is its time to plant the seed

If one day I achieve it all and my dreams do come true,

you can rest assured, 100 % it had something to do with you.

I told her in the email to not respond cos i would be embarrssed, but she did anyway and said, she really liked it, and thanks.

now im cackin it, dont wanna go tommoz lol :unsure::unsure: :unsure:

Thats so sweet pie. Hope your session went ok and it wasn't too akward for you after sharing this with your cpn. You are very brave showing this to her but I am sure she was really glad you did and was very touched. :)

i didnt go :( i was to embarrased, i ended tellin her my car was broken down. ffs. wish id never sent it. i got appoinyment tommoz and i think i will go cos got shrink b4 hand so, will see, will let u all know if i survive it.

Awww, it's ok to show her. I have things that students wrote to me that I will keep forever, they touch me so deeply and make me feel like yes, I am a good person and I did do good in the lives of the children I taught. I'm sure your cpn has similar human need for validation, and i'm sure your awesome poetry made her day, if not her year. It's not every day someone writes an ode to you! I think your giving it to her was an act of tremendous humility and courage. You really risked your own vulnerability and I think it paid off. So what if you were embarrassed for this last appt, there is always the next one to make it to. :wub: you rock!

well i saw her and it was ok, she didnt mention it thankgodddddddddd

we concentrated on finishing my crisis plan.

will not do it again lol was so embarrased lol

Archived