Mental Health Forums

Tattoos

lauraw2693

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have sentimental peices on places iv sh in the past as a mark of trying to make something beautiful but also trying to keep it real an tru to my past journey ...;)

i dont have any representing those but i have a full sleeve that iv been working on a few years now (trying to afford to get it finished!) and its of the four elements. started with fire on my lower arm as im a fire sign, then i have water around that with stars here and there and plan on gettin a koi fish jumping out of the water, and on my upper arm i have leaves and a butterfly to represent air and im getting cheery blossom around that to represent earth, up to my shoulder. lots of colour :) i would like more tattoos but money doesnt allow it :( lol. do you have any?

wow bonii , they sound amazing started my sleeve last year with a beautiful swallow on shoulder cap ...S.O.T.D ...do you have any ?...sorry boutt he wink emoticon was supposed to be smiliee lol

I have 3 stars on one arm, One star on the another and an H with a flower on my wrist... My next ink I want done is a pair of dice's with blood running down from them ie nickname dice and I SH to see blood so :blink:...

bonii your sleeve sounds awesome :) and yes get them dice :)

I do have 6 yep but am thinking about getting a new tiny one whilst I'm over here in Canada.. Just throwing around ideas at the moment :)

Thanks for the replies x

Ive one tattoo, a star inside a star on my inner right wrist, i had it done when i split from ex 5 months ago as a sign of a new STARt, altho i may have a diff bf everything else is still the same......meh.

Deff want more tatts tho, i love the pain :)

i have 5 tattoos, one of which is connected to my depression.

its a black fairy on my ankle - im this black fairy, cause im nothing, but reaching up all the same. the wings are coloured to represent the we bit of the "old me", and the stars in the trail represent the 7 people who are behind me all the time, encouraging me to keep reaching up. (i know, boik inducing! lol!). it is a guilt trip too because everytime i feel like ending things, it reminds me of the 7 people id be hurting.

26012010298.jpg

my other tattoos are: tweetie pie (got the week after i was married to show just cause i was a wife, didnt mean i was quieter!lol!) ; winnie the pooh with my daughters name; a puppy dog with my hubbys names, and a huge lynda carter as wonder woman tat across the top half of my back. sadly i dont have better pics of my WW tat, but its not easy photographing your own back! lol! this was about an hour after it was done.

05032009777-1.jpg

This is one of my tattoos I am sooooo getting very soon It will be in colour and the dice's will add up to 11 and I shall be having it on my calf... And I am trying to work out where do I have the pair of dice's with blood running down them as I can't have them on my arms, So ankle maybe :unsure:...

And thesloaneranger liking your ink :)...

thanks dice - im wanting more done as i love the strange pleasure/pain thing when getting inked lol! im really loving your idea for your tat.....i love stars, and having the dice in it looks cool :D well thought out tat...when you getting it done?

I have a full sleeve, full back piece. And a half leg sleeve . Plus 4 different cat tattoos, a spiral , a scrollwork heart in red ink and a red inked dragon with no outline. I plan on getting a Phoenix next. The 4 elements are represented with water in my sleeve and backpiece. Wind bars in my leg sleeve, red dragon for fire, and flowers and kitties for earth.

Yeah I like the feeling of being inked too :D... Thanks, Well my sister maybe going shopping tomorrow and asked if I want to go so if she does and I am up for going out, I may get it done tomorrow :unsure: if not thn as soon as I can...

Yep Ocean Wolf, just for two weeks though :)

I love your black fairy, thesloaneranger, and your idea dice :)

I have 6.. one rose with tribal design around it with my sister, an eye of horus on my wrist for 1 month sh free, a feminism/dove of peace with my best friend, a black and red phoenix on my shoulder I got last time I was in Canada, feathers with native american ties caught in the wind with the quote "the soul would have no rainbow if the eye had no tear" around it in memory of my great aunty who loved native americans, and my most recent is the whole of my upper arm its a cherry blossom tree with the quote "if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best" in the roots, this was for 6 months sh free..

What I think I want is a yin yang symbol in a butterfly.. kind of like the second down on the left on this page: http://www.tattoojohnny.com/search/symbol?page=12 but a bit daintier design - I like the yin yang cuz I think it would remind me that even when everything looks black theres always that little dot of light, and also never to take anything for granted when everything seems good, if that makes sense.. and the butterfly for freedom.. I don't think I'd have it in black and white though, I'm not sure..

I have a half sleeve (my first tattoo!) which is yet to be coloured in, of plumeria flowers. It signifies my battle with my mental health, as plumeria flowers can look dead for a long time, as if you should give up on them, but given the right circumstances they will become alive and beautiful again.

:lol: most of body is tattooed its a testament to who i am :lol:

ps i,m a tattooist.....!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I'll be your friend for life if I can get free ink work from you ;) HAHA :lol: ...

Archived