Mental Health Forums

Tattoos

lauraw2693

Beautiful!

Pinky, in all seriousness, which studio do you work at? If you don;t mind saying. I live in Stoke and most of the places around here are run by Outlaws and they aint too keen on bikers who aren't interested in them

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cool tat sanct :D me likey that one! :D

looks like im going to have to join pinkys queue, but as im near glasgow ill let those who are closer jump in first! lol!

cool tat sanct :D me likey that one! :D

looks like im going to have to join pinkys queue, but as im near glasgow ill let those who are closer jump in first! lol!

fuck theres a big queue happening pm for details i thought i was wanted for being me ha :lol: :lol:

This is one of my tattoos I am sooooo getting very soon It will be in colour and the dice's will add up to 11 and I shall be having it on my calf... And I am trying to work out where do I have the pair of dice's with blood running down them as I can't have them on my arms, So ankle maybe :unsure:...

And thesloaneranger liking your ink :)...

ha did this one last week!11 x :lol:

lol pinky.....we loves ya for who u are! :D its just that you said the word that has almost the same effect as chocolate on us...tattooist!! lmao! xxx

This is one of my tattoos I am sooooo getting very soon It will be in colour and the dice's will add up to 11 and I shall be having it on my calf... And I am trying to work out where do I have the pair of dice's with blood running down them as I can't have them on my arms, So ankle maybe :unsure:...

And thesloaneranger liking your ink :)...

ha did this one last week!11 x :lol:

Oh my god!!! :o No way haha That's mad, Well that is the one I am getting tomorrow hopefully :D...

I'd so love to get a tat done, but my husband isn't keen. Does anyone know, what happens if you have one done over scars?

Depends what sort of scars, they're not often keen on touching bumpy ones. The tattooist said to me give them 2/3 years to heal before tattooing :) x

It's usually not recommended to tattoo over scars that are still red/purple and raised, as the skin can just break up under the needle. But a good tatttooist should be able to do some nice shading work over faded scars that would distract from them.

I don't think you can say whether you'll be alright being tattooed over scarred skin unless you try it. Everyone's skin is different and what might be fine for one person won't be for another, and that's why most tattoist's won't do it. The risk of it not healing or looking bumpy and horrible... just be safer to do it on skin that hasn't been scarred.

i wont tattoo over scars untill they are at least 2years old... its possible to cover well... but scar tissue is raised and cant really do alot about this...

BIO OIL AND LAVENDAER OIL IF APPLED EVERY DAY WILL REDUCE SCARS I,VE SEEN SOME AMAZING RESULTS...

Agreed.

I used Bio oil on my scars for a considerable time before I had my tattoo work done. You can only tell I have scars if you look really close or touch the skin.

Thanks for the answers. I might have to try bio oil, where do you get it from and how long does it take to work? Does it work on older scars that are raised and large?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0020HRJ32 They is a link for the Bio Oil if you want to buy it on line or you can get it in Boots :)...

I'm sure you can get it from places like Boots, Superdrug etc.

Wilkinsons = cheap :)

I used it on my leg when I sliced it, although had a 6" straight scar you can sometimes not even see it.

Am going to get some and use them on my rosy cheeks! ha ha

I have a friend that works for UniChem who got me my first one but ebay sell them, more expensive that bio oil but definitely more effective much quicker :) x

Archived