Mental Health Forums

Tattoos

lauraw2693

thats really nice shadow. i love cherry blossom. awesome.

i really like the first colourful one of those pics you posted roses, really original.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This aint by any means the best quality tattoo, But I absolutely love it. I let my mate practice on me when he was starting to learn his trade. It was just his second time ever with a tattoo machine in his hand.

(by the way......I wanted the stars all wonky)

woah....i take a week away and masses of tat pics appear!! lol! loving them all guys n gals :D its funny how tats are so personal and how each one tells a different story, and yet they can still be appreciated by anyone.....i love that! :)

i was in a very spanishy-locally bit of tenerife last week, and was told by a wee woman who was about 60 that my wonder woman was "bueno"....and another 90 year old bat gave me a right going over pointing and bollocking me in spanish for it!! i guess u cant win em all over! pmsl!!

cmon peeps, get some more piccys up! xxx

• 3 months later...

050520101022.jpg

my tattoo... its on my lower back and im currently saving to get another... i want 3 pawprints between my shoulderblades to represent my 3 boys lol

these are some of the ideas, was thinking the paws in the first pic replacing the big stars in the second

paws004.jpg

Tall_Star_Tattoo_by_MadeByJanine.jpg

The psychiatrist I saw the other month - When she was asking about self-harming she asked me if I had any tattoos. I don't but wondered at the time if they considered it like self-harm??????

great thread...ive got three...one on my shoulder thats hearts and vines...my hubbys name on the inside of my wrist and a chinese symbol on my back..which i got when i was p*ssed and therefore havent a clue what it means..and dread to think!! im trying to design my own for my back...i want a big vine with flowers and a butterfly for each of my girls and a dragonfly for my son..i am only going to get it done when ive lost some more weight tho!! i was thinking of getting the kids names and dates of birth done..but having 5 i would read like an electoral roll!! :D

Mine represents what I feel inside - and the harm I have caused others with this rage I have inside me.

Girl with a gun (gunslingers manga tattoo) similar to my avatar.

Mine was a celebration of 6 mothes sober.. a phoenix for rebirth and my new life!

trying to decide what to have next.. thinking of something colourfull, maybe flowers!

post-23286-060060600 1279022544.jpg

The psychiatrist I saw the other month - When she was asking about self-harming she asked me if I had any tattoos. I don't but wondered at the time if they considered it like self-harm??????

I read somewhere that excessive tattoos are considered self harm... dont know what classes as "excessive" though!

I read somewhere that excessive tattoos are considered self harm... dont know what classes as "excessive" though!

My counsellor implied the same thing - I've got 7 tattoos, one of which being a half sleeve, and I'm only 21 - she told me I'm going to be covered in a few years!

Mine was a celebration of 6 mothes sober.. a phoenix for rebirth and my new life!

trying to decide what to have next.. thinking of something colourfull, maybe flowers!

Love this one hun, I have a phoenix on my shoulder ^_^

Archived