Mental Health Forums

Gardening

Roses

I just digged over the garden beds and everything is coming to life! The roses, forsythia and buddlea are all budded up and I've tidied away the dead leaves from the winter. I have flowers on my primula and the hyacinths are popping their sleepy heads up from the soil. The daffodil leaves are starting to sprout up and I have bushes with lovely bright red buds and another with little white fairy bell flowers all over it. Next doors lilac tree is pushing it's way into our back bed and the honesuckle is coming to life. There is much more but I can't remember all the names, but I love Spring!!! Here's to new life and a new start. Longer days and more sunshine. xxx

I just digged over the garden beds and everything is coming to life! The roses, forsythia and buddlea are all budded up and I've tidied away the dead leaves from the winter. I have flowers on my primula and the hyacinths are popping their sleepy heads up from the soil.  The daffodil leaves are starting to sprout up and I have bushes with lovely bright red buds and another with little white fairy bell flowers all over it.  Next doors lilac tree is pushing it's way into our back bed and the honesuckle is coming to life.  There is much more but I can't remember all the names, but I love Spring!!!  Here's to new life and a new start.  Longer days and more sunshine. xxx

Ahhhhhh.    thats my girl, My favorite flower power hippy is back in action  B)

Good for you rose,  I got punk paul coming over some time this week to help me dig over the veggie plot.

Cant beat it from dirt to pot in 5 mins.

marc x 

Oh you make me wish I had a Garden again now... It sounds lovely any time you need a spare pair hands, give me a shout :D and I'll be straight round haha...

I have the latte sachets with 2 sugars and lots of milk please. And cakes.... I like coconut or chocolate or anything really. Just not coffee cake or cake with nuts.

:D:D I see a summer garden party coming on......

Okay drinks coming up :D... Hmm I'll get some coconut cakes,as I like them...oh sod let's go all out and I'll get coconut and chocolate cakes... Time to show everyone want garden party are really like woo hoo :D...

great stuff hun.

would love to have a garden, i do kinda have one, but to many kids around, prob would trample on it.

nature is a good grounding experience.

xx

*shouts at top of her lungs* I LOVE SPRING TOO!!!!!!!

But I'm an armchair gardener... I like to watch as I don't have even remotely green fingers and not a clue about names of things -_- so enjoy Roses, a garden is beautiful when it is cared for xxxxxxx

I love the spring. I'm lucky enough to work outside, I run a nature reserve, and the last week or so the birds have really started singing again, the pussy willow is coming out and so are the primroses. On my allotment the rhubarb is coming up and the lettuce I sowed in the green house is coming up well too. It always does my spirits good this time of year. But my garden isn't anywhere near as nice as yours sounds Roses :)

Mine isn't that good, I guess I am just in love with it a tad and biased. It's just a regular garden with regular plants. Rhubarb reminds me of my mothers veg patch as a kid. You are so lucky working on a nature reserve Lapwing, I'm sure your garden is beautiful and I'm glad the lettuce has sprouted. I love pussy willow too, and today when I was walking I noticed someone had some snowdrops ready to open up soon. They are such pretty flowers and primroses are so delicate also. When the summer comes and the Pinks flower I tell my daughter that the faeries have special pinking scissors and come and crimp them at night when no-one is around. Got to keep the dream alive ey?

And Dice....let's paaaaarty! But let's do it with lots of clothes on as it's bloomin' freezin out there. I'm thinking a bonfire might be the way to go! xxx

Oooohhh toasted marshmallows....yummee....

sounds fab roses.....i have access to a huge communal garden, but because of the junkies around here, its pointless trying to keep it nice :( post up some piccies of your bonnie flowers as id love to see them :) im not really a spring fan as its just like winter, only slightly warmer..roll on summer! :) lol! your job sounds so cool lapwing..jeas, everyones so green fingered - nice one peeps! xxx

Oh yes like the sound of that :D, and the sun is coming out again today, so more fun in the garden party today woo hoo!!!... How about we have some nice cold wine and not coffees today :D...

yay...your back in your garden :) how the year comes around quickly :)

i need to sort mine out...but its sooooooooooooo big and im soooooooooo lazy :D not a great combination :lol: xx

I'll stick with the wine thn and you can have the gin and slimline :D... Oh Dani, Give me a shout and I'll be straight round to do your garden :D...

Don't play too hard though you might break me :lol:

Then again you'd probably enjoy that :o

LOL I am in a filthy mood again today xxx

Archived