Mental Health Forums

Gardening

Roses

Oh I say :o, I won't play too hard, I'll be careful with you ;)...

Well filthy moods are always good, My mind lives in the gutter but sssssssssssh <_<...

That was such a beautiful story about the pinks Roses, I'll remember that one!

It was another beautiful day today, perfect for being outside, I saw two butterflies, a bumblebee and a honeybee

Awwww... glad you gonna be gentle Dice :wub:

It was another lovely day wasn't it. I was out touching up the fences with fresh paint this morning and I saw a Daddy blackbird coming down to scoop up nesting material. On the way to pick up my children there was a bullfinch and a sparrow having a fight in the bushes LOL I think the birds are getting all springey and flirty/flighty! Must be mating season... glad you liked the story about the Pinks. It was one my Mum told me.

xxxxx

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there everyone, I've taken some piccies there are quite a few so be patient, I can't seem to get them to upload all at once so will be a few entries below... xxx

lovely hunny! im envious! the only thing our garden is sprouting with is the inconsiderate neighbors dog poo :angry: ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They're beautiful Roses :) Maybe one day I'll put up some pictures of my 'garden' ie my nature reserve - it's like my soul home :) (((hugs))) xxx

Ok, I'll get some on the next sunny day and post them up. I think it's the most beautiful place on the earth, and it's where I met my husband :) xxx

pics are lovely roses - primroses/primulas and london pride?? am i right? if not, sod it - im not a gardener after all! lmao!!! they look cracking anyway, and your mothers day flowers look gorge :D i got rose-shaped candles...not quite the same pmsl!!! xxx

Archived