Mental Health Forums

Good Day :o...

Dice

Oh my god!!! I am sodding posting in the "good day" bit :o, As its been a good day for me :o, Like I ain't had one like this before Shitmas time... Any way so I went to get my ink today, Got over there and the bloke rang in sick :angry: and I've only had about 4hours sleep, I was fucking pissed off going all the way and not getting it done... BUT the other bloke said he can get me in at 2pm, So I came home thn went back over and he was running 45minutes behind :angry:, So I had to wait around any way I got my ink work done... Took about 2hours if that and yeah I am feeling good today for once and its nice, But who knows what tomorrow will bring as I am seeing my psy... But I am enjoying having a good day today and stuff :D...

Plus wanna say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who has gave me hugs and stuff, talked with me ect over the last few months, Even tho I don't like hugs, Its been nice, So thank you all ever much...

Here is a few photos of my ink what I got, Its still got the stuff on it, So when I've took it off and washed it, I'll put some more up :)...

Thanks :), I hope every day gets better for me too, BUT I know what I'm like, So I am enjoying the "good" moment I'm having...

Oh a new nick name, Thanks :D... It hurt a little bit on some parts but that was all :D...

Hurts now tho and it didn't help me smacking my leg on the bed HAHA...

Oh me too and I am not looking forward to that part of it... I get well pissed off because I need to scratch it but can't...

you know what im not a tattoo fan, mainly cos im a woos, but, i fukin love your tatto and feelin like i might get one, cos urs is so god dam coooooooooool xxxxxxx

You're not a woos :)... Awwww thanks :D, Yeah I think you should get one, You could just get a small one and have it some where so its not showing ect :D...

Looking good. Glad you have had a good end to the day even though the start wasn't a good one. Bet it was hard to takes pics or did you get someone else to take the pics?

Wow Dicey babes the tatts look brill I love em. Well done for going and waiting for the guy even though he was running behind.

Lots of love

Hera xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks dude :)... Oh I got my sister to take the pics for me, As its fucking hard to take them yourself when its on your calf haha...

Oh my god no... I have pizza thigh's so it wouldn't be haha... But I am going to have a pair of dice's with blood running down them on my ankle next I think :D...

woooooooooooooooooooooooot!!! glad you finally had a good day yesterday ^_^ hope today is just as good. your tat looks amazing!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Archived