Mental Health Forums

So Nervous

marc-74

I feel so nervous , Its sounds silly I know. 

My Jades lands tomorrow morning t 9:05 am. Even typing this, I've got butterflies in my belly.

I've worked hard the last week getting everything ready for her return. I've got the cupboards stocked up with all sorts of goodies.

Cleaned the place from top to bottom, fresh sheets on the bed.

Just of up the shops now to get a few finishing touches, then the florist on the way back for a big bunch of flowers.

I am so happy that my love will be with me again tomorrow. 

Thank you to everyone who has been there, and supported me over this very testing time. There have been times when I just about gave up all hope.

But the love and understanding you guys have given me really pulled me through.

thank you

marc x

oooooooooo exciting times.....

you sound like you have been very busy... Jades is a lucky girl indeed...

*claps excitedly*

although i hope u have bought yourself a lil treat for all the hard work... dont forget you in all of this... as you said, yuo have been through alot and in my book defo deserve it :)

love to you all

Kath xx

OOOOOOOOO fantastic !!!!!! Good luck for tomorrow. Its about time we had a really happy marc back. Good luck to you and Jade for the future xxx :)

i bet things are perfect and i wouldnt worry i bet all she cares about is seeing u .i hope all is well

You've done really well bro. Not long now, try and plan what you are doing this avo/tonight so you are occupied and the time will fly by. Perhaps a game of darts or summit to pass the time? x

I've gotta say it again...........you lot effing rule.

I'm one lucky boy, thank you so much

Everything is just about set in place.

gonna chill out now for a bit with a nice can of freshly squeezed Guinness, then Paul will probably come up later this evening for a game of darts.

Then early to bed , then up early for the trip to Heathrow.

marc x :wub:

aaawwww marc i hope you have a lovely day tommorrow meeting up up wiv your love, sounds like u been eally busy, take it easy. lots of love xxxxxxxx

emo xxx

Its fine to be nervous lovely ^_^ I get nervous/excited - can't tell the difference - all the time over little things and Jades coming is massive, but I bet you can't wait!

wish you both the best

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i'm soooooooooo happy for you marc you deserve to be happy. i remember you were the first to make me feel welcome here and i really appreciate it. i hope you have a brilliant day with your love and little bean tomorrow!! :) x

thanks for all you well wishes.

Just spoke with jades, she's doing so well, I'm so proud of her.

she getting very emotional, and who could blame her.

but this time tomorrow well be curled up together.

I'm of to bed in a mo, need a good nights sleep

marc x 

thats fab marc.

wishing you two the very best of luck.

so glad she will be back in the uk again.

you rock big daddy! sounds like you did a great job on the place. oh its sooo sweet!!!!

x b.k

Yeah ........ Big Daddy n' Hot Momma are back  :wub:

I got to the airport in good time. Her plane was 30 mins late, but roughly 14 panic attacks later, my beautiful girl walk through the doors of the arrival hall

So we're home ,together now, had a nice bit of food. shes having a little sleep.  think I'm gonna go curl up beside her.

Thanks again for everything.

marc x 

Archived