Mental Health Forums

People's Pets

suzieq

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

love them all. u've all got great pets

pelera is beautiful, i've always wanted a pony.

and cherry, your pics are so sweet and funny. rocky in the basket in the sink-awwwwww!sammy with sunglasses on is so cute! and is little tyson wearing a cardigan!? so pretty! xxx

and cherry, your pics are so sweet and funny. rocky in the basket in the sink-awwwwww!sammy with sunglasses on is so cute! and is little tyson wearing a cardigan!? so pretty! xxx

Lol, yeah hes wearin a lil jumper off one of the teddies haha was when he was 6 weeks old hes nearly 2 now xx

I agree, all the beasties posted here look very sweet.

I'm glad you like Palera. =) She is over 16 hands though, so hardly a pony! But she's very gentle. =)

dscn4730.jpg

baxter, my best boy <3 he's like a litte puppy, he's been with me through so much and i don't know what i'd do without him.

dscn4743i.jpg

ruby, she's a bit of a moody cow but i still love her to bits. she's such a pretty girl.

OMG lapwingthought u had posted a pic of my doglooks soooooooooo similar

How funny, what breed is your dog Walker? Peggy is half black lab and half unknown!

Everyone's pets are so cute :) xx

This is Leni

23j3gb5.jpg

ic70aq.jpg

He's a possum.

His mother got killed so i raised him then let him into the wild when he weaned.

i miss him every single day.

Liking everyone's pets and seeing their names too.

Wow foiled. Thats great he was lucky to have you there in his time of need. You should be so proud that you looked after him so well that he was able to go back into the wild.

wow foiled i've never seen one of those before. its ears are mad. very cute little thing tho x

marc- awww he looks so cosy x

This was him on his tree just before he left

1zf2bld.jpg

1zm2d92.jpg

They use there tails to balance and grip when they climb, alot like koala bears.

sorry i posted more pictures <_<

I miss him

Not surprised you miss him Foiled, very cute indeed. Have you ever thought about working at an animal shelter so you could help other orphans?

Hey Foiled, Leni is one very lucky possum.

Please post MORE pics of him :D

You should be proud of yourself.  I'm sure you would have loved to keep him around.

Well done, 

marc x

Lapwing - Yes I've thought about it. Would need to work in a no-kill shelter though. i'm not sure if they're any no-kill shelters anywhere near here where i live. I haven't really followed up with it. I would love to do something like that even though it would be at times heartbreaking. i find it easier to relate to them. my social anxiety is too high to work with people, although i'd like to help people too.

Marc- Thank you for the compliment and for the request to see more pictures. Yes i wish everyday that he could have stayed around. but it was not in his best interests to do so, and there is no way i would cage him. he loved to climb as you can see by these photos here :)

2ephto3.jpg

In his favorite tree again.

20sftwl.jpg

Hanging out.

After the sad death of my baby bunny Autumn (I miss you xx) here are my two new baby boys

P1000591.jpg

This is Patch

P1000592.jpg

and this is Scamp

They're only wee and today is their first day ever outside :)

Archived