Mental Health Forums

People's Pets

suzieq

finally learnt how to upload pics so bumped this topic. so here she is my pride and joy, the light of my life:-lizzie(the lizard) who's a chinese water dragon. she's sooooo adorable and has an amazing personality(very bossy and fearless) for such an ickle creature x

post-21308-050955200 1276992337.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Lovely animals!

I have cats and want to adopt more from a rescue centre in the future. I'm a vegan so I like to help animals when I can. :)

oooh oooh ooh, can I play too?

Got my cat rescue cat Magic, who it so crap at being a mammal, never mind a cat (can't jump, climb etc). I will post photos, once I can figure out how to download photos from camera, recharge camera batteies, blah blah.

Also as Magic is black and furry, Ive discovered that he just absorbs light in photos; he can look incredibly cute, but on the photo there is just this blurry black hole.

ALSO (not that Im slagging you off Magic) because of his numerous chronic health problems, he's skinny, and a bit lax at grooming (and hates the brush). So slightly concerned that if I post a photo people are going to think he belongs in the rag and bone cart! He's no beauty, but he's my baby; as he gets hand-fed roast chicken twice a day (only from Sainsburys) I suspect he is aware he's got be wrapped round his little tatty paw.

All your photos are so lovely, its fab to see adored, spoilt, cuddled pets. They keep us sane, and we can give so much to them.

reb xx

Missy(she has braindamage but is soooo sweet and cute) Teddy(orange one,always looks grumpy but we love him,he misses an ear)

so pleased there is a pets thread on here. i have a huge love for animals- i guess its cos they dont judge me. Anyway, here are some pics of my crew:

Hamsters016.jpg

Here is a photo of my 3 hamsters, Sugar, Spice & cookie

Spritesfirstbath20April10008.jpg

This is my African Pygmy Hedgehog called Sprite

Willow28may2010034.jpg

My latest addition is Willow who is my whippet pup after loosing Pepper

Bramble12june10008.jpg

Dad owns Bramble who is Willows's sister

hope you all like!

• 2 months later...

He knows I'm abandoning him to go to uni again and he hasn't let me out of his sight all day. :(

60799_485326545936_704755936_7011478_148

m7xder.jpg

awww they can sense stuff like that. he has beautiful eyes x

Archived