Mental Health Forums

Ran Out Of House Md Episodes :(

hummm_mabbe

Hello

I have been working my way through all the seasons of House MD, and have finally caught up to mid way through season 6 which is where the telly is. This is bad, because spending my days watching it was kinna how Ive been spending my life :(

Now ok Ive got Babylon 5 downloading, but I need something drama-ey and emotionabubble (not romantic tho, romance drama leaves me cold still cuz Im all bitter and that lol). So I need a programme that has like friendship, parent, 'emotional problem' type drama lol.

Anyone got any ideas for a really good series I might download and start watching?

Does 'Lost' have any of that, or is it more about the puzzles? I never watched it you see .... :o

Ross

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lost is good but by season 3 it gets a bit ridiculous. Are you still going walking Ross? Can you manage to find something else to occupy your time, something less alone like? I'm just worried bout you xxx

Awwwww thankie

Im ok, just going thru a sort of dont wanna be round humans much phase. I think its the chrysalis you were talking about possibly ...

Ross

OK, well as long as you nurture yourself cos the little larvae dude in the crysalis has his food in there with him.... OK, so what is good to watch... have you seen Dollhouse with Eliza Dushku? We were glued to that. xxx

lol I am larvae dude :lol:

I am gonna check out dollhouse then, taaaaaaa

EDIT: It sounds a bit like BladeRunner yayyyyyyyy

Ross

I like bones and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation the Las vegas one is the best. Hope you start feeling better soon. I go through phases of watching episode after episode of tv series. Hope you find something else you like. I will try and think of some more that you may like.

Yay for larvae dude, may you live long and prosper and always wear your pants on the outside of your tights! (It's standard super-hero costume stuff I'm afraid) ROFL :lol:

CSI is Miami, New York, Los Vegas

I sat through 23 Episodes of Criminal Intent over the weekend, awesome.

Yesterday found watching Torchwood Episode 1

Now on Episode 2

Hurray!

Thx pplz :)

Now I never have to leave the flat ever again whooooooooooo (apart from to buy food, dont worry roses i am not starving **nurses re-growing belly** :( )

Ross

I agree with Lucy, Medium is good. So is CSI Las Vegas. I also LOVE Dexter and if you want something funny The Beautiful People is hilarious x

What about ER? It's my all time fav drama, plus there are loads of series if you like it, so would keep you occupied :)

OK, thanks for letting me know you are still eatin! You know if I could get to you I'd come and watch all this lot with you! Beats housework... xx

Hi ross

Dexter is class.

'Six feet under ' rocked also.

I like Micheal C. Halls acting, he plays the lead in dexter n te 2d brother in Six feet under.

I watched 48 episodes of dexter over xmas and into the new year. whatever keeps me sane...

The fifth series of dexter is still to come.

I just d.l the pilot of house the other day.

take care, anne marie

i'm on series 6 of 24 - very compelling

weeds is fab

deadwood is very well written

heroes is superb!

hope you're ok ross i'm doing the hide in front of the comûter watching tv series as well at the moment.seemed to have put my life on hold....

love starry xxx

I've faced the same problem as you re House!

A big fav with me is The West Wing. Yeah, it's political but Martin Sheen is fab and you get to know the characters so well. Trust me, it's a winner :)

Hope this helps x

Hello everybody

Tahnk you for all your suggestions, I am going to be perusing through naughty torrent a lot in the coming months :) Tis nice to have something to just absorb my brain, switch off and that. Plus drama-ey stuff is good as it lets emotions out and that.

House MD makes me have uber sniffles all the time lol

Ross

I like House

I also just watched some Supernatural, found that easy to watch.

When I just want to chill, I just sit and watch whole series of programmes, all day!!!

Prefer to a film, as shorter and easier to leave on pause whatever go do summat and come back.

*passes Rossy McElSensitivo a tissue*

*puts on Panda Hat*

Yay..................................

If I waltz around the room wearing my Panda Hat will that cheer my Panda up?????????

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Archived