Ran Out Of House Md Episodes :(

hummm_mabbe

Panda hat wearing, not seen that for a while lol

Watching Louis Theroux at the mo, hes such a moralising t*t

Ross

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's all the fashion for the Spring season.... Panda Hat is a must in every store. Accessorise with a matching scarf and mits with a military jacket in navy or pastel shades ROFL :lol::wacko: :lol:

Ross

I got BT Vision! Just saying to my son think I watched almost everything now. Rebus, Trial & Retribution, Lewis, Frost you name it I seen it! ouch. They don't put new stuff on quick enough for my liking.

It's just a fancy version of free view with a recordable box, and free stuff you can watch old series of stuff.

Haven't read all the replies so forgive me if i repeat.

Have you seen 'Six feet under' ?

One of my all time fave's.

Definitely parent/child relationship issues, quite emotional drama, entertaining too.

Otherwise my faves are:

NCIS

Scrubs

Medium

Californication

Skins

Tho not really emodrama's.

There's always Dr Phil ? ;)

OOoooh Californication, good choice Wobbles, I love it!

X Files too Rossy? Still good after all these years (cept series 8 and 9, they were just lame).

Being Human Series 2 is still up on iplayer, pretty good, but not a patch on the first series.

Monk! I love Monk!

Nathan Barley if you haven't seen that, think it's all on youtube, not so much drama, just funny, but it's sooo funny (written by Charlie Brooker)

Hulloz

Sorry I missed these replies! Thankx guys for suggestions :)

Im working my way through the list now, just finished Dollhouse, moving onto Lie to Me and got 'Lost' too hurrayyyyyyy

TV series marathons are good

Ross

lol Ross,

I just spent about a week or so watching all of Bones, start to finish. Now i gotta wait til thurs for the new Epi :(

I ordered Dollshouse on LoveFilm

and have just watched the first 11 epi's of 24 Day 8

Aurora :)

yayyyyyyyyy angel *swoon* and damned sexy he is in it too :)

Bones - well tis about a forensic anthropologist... base on the books by Kathy Reichs... Dr Temperence Brennan... I will leave the rest to you and google and wiki... :)

The early series are great, the latter ones get a bit too involved in the charactors personal shit and less about the crime solvy stuff :( but that's just my opinion...

I have run out of things to watch. Have BT Vision, have done 24 series 1, Trial and Retribution, Torchwood, Dr Who, Lewis, Morse, Frost, Supernatural, CSI all of them, Criminal Minds (my fav), etc., They bring them out sporadically and not quick enough for my liking.

How about we go less for the TV Series and more for some classic Hollywood spectacular movies in glorious Technicolor???? Westside Story, King & I, Doris Day, Fred Astaire the list goes on and they are all full of glamourous dresses, wonderful choreography, romance, fighting, betrayal and love..... ooohhh shall we dance, shall we dance, shall we dance????

Ooooooo i cba reading through this whole thread, so i dunno if u seen or if has already been mentioned, but what about "Bodies" with Max Beesley.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodies_(TV_series)

How about we go less for the TV Series and more for some classic Hollywood spectacular movies in glorious Technicolor???? Westside Story, King & I, Doris Day, Fred Astaire the list goes on and they are all full of glamourous dresses, wonderful choreography, romance, fighting, betrayal and love..... ooohhh shall we dance, shall we dance, shall we dance????

**chops off willy and throws in bin**

**buys dress**

LOL it's just a day in the life of Ross and Rose. We are an inseperable mega power against the battle of evil.....

Ooooh what colour is your frock Ross?? xxxxxx :wub:

Archived