Mental Health Forums

Ran Out Of House Md Episodes :(

hummm_mabbe

ok.... yeah... but v v graphic... my bro couldnt watch it...

just be warned if u needle-phobic and stuff...

me i love all that gore stuff..... :) but than i had all teh cert 18 horror films outta da video shop before i was 17...

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love boxsets! I watch them one after the other.

Lost (It is one of the best series ever made). You will love it.

The Wire

Sopranos (best ever ever ever)

Battle star galactia

That should keep you going for about a year.

Oo u reminded me

I got Lost on me compoota! Whoooooo thats next

Ta Blue. Gonna get 24 tooooooooo

BSG seemed a bit bleak when I watched it before, did it cheer up any?

Ross

FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD

FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD FLASHFORWARD

OMG EXCITAMATATIN!!

Am half way through the second of the new eppies :)

Wouldnt have seen that comin, though I dunno, somehow I feel sort of disappointed. Dunno why. The whole 'chosen one' thing and the criminal under-element, dunno, feels a bit 'done'.

Am hoping that the 'universal truth' part will turn out to be the winner, you know good and that.

Ross

It's probably been said before, but I've recently got into Six Feet Under, it's amazing. Packed full of satire and really black humour, it sometimes even ventures into ironic slapstick. If you've never seen it you should download the pilot episode :)

Oh, though you might want to read some synopses first because it focuses a lot on death and emotional responses, so if you're easily triggered by that kind of thing you should maybe avoid it...

• 1 month later...

Hello

I have been working my way through all the seasons of House MD, and have finally caught up to mid way through season 6 which is where the telly is. This is bad, because spending my days watching it was kinna how Ive been spending my life :(

Now ok Ive got Babylon 5 downloading, but I need something drama-ey and emotionabubble (not romantic tho, romance drama leaves me cold still cuz Im all bitter and that lol). So I need a programme that has like friendship, parent, 'emotional problem' type drama lol.

Anyone got any ideas for a really good series I might download and start watching?

Does 'Lost' have any of that, or is it more about the puzzles? I never watched it you see .... :o

Ross

I was watching Gilmore Girls today, and thought of you!

Dont know if anyone has mentioned it.

I love it, its about a teen girl, with a quirky mum, and a controlling grandmother. Its very well written - witty and fast.

Not too girly, but quite good at emotional problems.

Sons of Anarchy!!!

On Bravo, series 2 at the mo.

Comes under 'so bad its ace' category xxx

Still on series 1 of Dexter, but someone I know who was watching series 5 (I think) gave away a huge spoiler :(

Still on series 1 of Dexter, but someone I know who was watching series 5 (I think) gave away a huge spoiler :(

haha im on series 4 :P series two is out on dvd hun, look in hmv ^_^ also just torrent the other ones, altho series 3 is released on ebay... oh how i love ebay :D

haha im on series 4 :P series two is out on dvd hun, look in hmv ^_^ also just torrent the other ones, altho series 3 is released on ebay... oh how i love ebay :D

Season four is reaaaaaaaaaaaally good, i finsihed it a couple of weeks ago :D

tis awesomesauce!!! i have so many pics of dexter... if he was a real man id really wanna marry him... aslong as he didnt get caught or murder me :lol:

Yayyyyy

I am currently slothing my way through Andromeda season one and Star Trek: Voyager Season Two. They are a bit iffy - some episodes good, but about 80% of them pretty shitty :(

Ive also got Doctor Who waiting in the wings lol

Maybe I will give dexter another chance and go back for season two .... hmmmmmmm

Ross

Ooooh Andromeda... is that the one with Hercules? LOL and the dodgy characters that disappear half way through cos they ran out of money??

Hi Roses

Yus that one, though havent got that far yet. I sort of watch a bit of an eppy, then if it looks dull I just go and look up an online review to see if its worth continuing :lol: So far about 90% of season one got 2 out of 5 stars :o

I did read that a lot of the actors left or were dropped though, especially Rev Bem as he couldnt stand the make up any more, he was allergic to it lol

Gotta love them hercules style shitty fight scenes and the 'sexy human who is android who is the ship' thing. I do like that idea - personifying the ship lol tis clever. And she is quite hott, with two t's for added emphasis :)

Ross

She is like the 7 of 9 for Andromeda, I guess you always gotta have a hottie somewhere in the mix or men wouldn't make it to the end of the episode :o:o:o

Only teasing, but yes it is one of the worst "based on Gene Rodenberry" type things ever made. Voyager series 2 sounds better. If you have a widescreen TV lie on the floor in front of it and listen to the title music it's amazing LOL I gotta get a life....

Dr Who current series? I hope you're not scared of Angels xxx

Nah tis Dr who series 1 and 2 :) Seen most of em lol

I love all the Star trek themes, give me uber tingles! Deep space nine is bestie one, but voyager is very tingley as well.

I also love turning up the bass for TNG opening credits - when the enterprise jumps to warp .... WHOOMPH lol

**wins nerd of year award**

**thanks friends, god and chocolate**

Ross

**pins nerd of the year badge on your t-shirt**

Yeah Mike says the DS9 one is the best but I just don't see it. I think with the visual maybe but the Voyager music is stronger on it's own. LOL music debate!!!!!

It has to come down to a tingle-off. If you tingle more to voyager, then it wins lol

I would say thats its 1 all :)

Ross

OK i have just listened to them back to back

Voyager makes me feel tingles and good, DS9 actually moves me to tears lol

I know, sad as well as nerd

Ross

Archived